The Blessing in Disguise

Runa's First Person POV

290 words

Ok so I get that after the 104th president lost the gamble against Kirari, the new committee was formed. And there's no way that Kirari just asked Runa to join. But again, this is a fan made edition of what could've happened. So don't come at me pls :')

This is also gonna be when Sayaka still had her braids and glasses. Not too sure when she changed her look up but I wanted this story to be a little bit *unique* in a way?

Soooo yeah enjoy this (short) chapter! <3

I was shaken up. Did Kirari just..? No. It couldn't be. There's no way that someone like me could be invited to join the student council.

"Unless...you want to be stuck as a house pet." Kirari cooed. I obviously didn't want this. "I- I guess I could.." Maybe this is a blessing in disguise. It's not everyday that the student council president will just ask students to join the committee. She smiled. "Sayaka..." A dark purple haired girl with braids, and a pair of glasses stepped out of the dark. "Y-yes President?" she asked, with a trembling voice. "Fetch Ririka for me please." Without another word, she went to go get this "Ririka", who had a drama mask on.

No way. I thought. That's-

"The student council vice president." Kirari said. I gasped. Ririka said nothing. Kirari turned to her. "Show Runa the meeting room." Again, Ririka said nothing. Kirari walked up to her, and whispered something in her ear. I was pretty sure that she had said, "And don't lay a finger on her."

What did that mean? I thought to myself. Was she some kind of psychopath? Have they hurt people? It didn't make any sense to me.