Like he said Iza-nii went to Juvie with the rest of his gang members. Kakucho stood by my side while we watched them all get taken away. Giving Iza-nii one more hug I reluctantly got pried off by Kakucho.

"Take care of her, Kakucho." Iza-nii looked at his subordinate. Kakucho knelt on his knee.

"As you wish, King."  Kakucho got up placing a hand on my back he guided me away.

"Iza-nii I'll write!! And I'll visit whenever I can!! I'll make lots of money! And get you out early!" I cried out at Iza-nii's retreating figure. For a moment he glanced back a small smile on his face.

Iza-nii took responsibility for my crime, rumours on the street said Iza-nii beat the rival gang's leader to death. The black dragons 8th generation ended with the 9th generation starting with Shion who didn't go to prison either. Shion and I weren't close, from time to time he'd drop by one of my concerts bringing snacks and to talk to Kakucho. The first few months without Iza-nii were tough again, I just got to see him again and he had gotten taken away again. Much to Kakucho's dismay I forced him to take me to visit Iza-nii everyday. Iza-nii told me to focus more on my own work though and told me to keep my visits to once a week. During one of my visits I did run into Shinichiro-san though.

"Come on Cho-cho!! We're late!!" I nagged at Kakucho to drive faster. It was the only time during the week Iza-nii would let me visit I can't miss it now. Kakucho became my unofficial bodyguard not that anyone in the agency minded. Having him around all the time also forced me to get use to him...and his ruby eye... I still get warm sometimes around him, otherwise Kakucho is very kind.

"Acchan that's just cause you slept in. Sigh, despite being twins with Izana you two are quite the opposites." Kakucho sighed at me.

"Ah! Take that back!! I'm just as cool and respectable as Iza-nii!!!Grrr!!" I smacked his back playfully and we wheeled into the prison parking lot. Kakucho parked his bike quickly and we both speed walked to the consultation room where Iza-nii was talking to someone.....

"Shinichiro-san?" I asked confused.

"Ah Anzu-san right? I didn't think you would have other visitors Izana." Shinichiro smiled. Iza-nii looked away .

"Wait a second why are you visiting Iza-nii though?" I asked in curiosity. Iza-nii sighed as Shinichiro-san gasped hurt.

"Izana you never told your sister about me?!" Shinichiro gasped.

"Geez....Anzu Shinichiro-kun is our older brother. We just have different mothers." Iza-nii said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"What?" I asked.

"You know mom? And Emma..." The gears in my brain clicked. Iza-nii didn't know that that mother wasn't our actual mom yet.

"Iza-nii our mo-" I was cut off by Shinichiro-kun placing his hands on his shoulders.

"Ah I forgot Izana! I have something important to talk to Anzu about you know! Give us a minute okay!" Shinichiro-kun laughed trying to push me out the room when Kakucho stopped him.

"Hey, I'm going to." Kakucho said.

"It's fine Kakucho. I need time alone with Anzu okay!" Shinichiro-san smiled.

"Kakucho, come sit down." Izana told Kakucho that listened to him right away.

Outside the room Shinichiro-san scratched the back of his head.

"Anzu-san you see...Izana doesn't know that we're not related yet. I am planning to tell him myself...but it'll have to wait okay. Izana would be really hurt if he finds out." Shinichiro-san told me in a serious tone. So he's been leading Iza-nii on....this is why I hate foster families always lying. I scowled.