Chapter 2: Never Again

Start from the beginning

"Shit....he's dead boss....what do we do?" Ran asked. "Anzu-san isn't okay either...he probably tried to..." Ran bit his lip angry too. They all were angry.

"They'll pay...." Rindou muttered.

"They hurt my dearest sister..there's no way I can forgive that." Izana smiled crazily hugging Anzu as she had shrunk into the smallest ball she could become. His smile fell when he felt Anzu grip him tighter.

"This...this is a punishment...after all Iza-nii...a criminal's blood flows through me....i can't ever escape...why...why did it have to be me...." Anzu sobbed making Izana's head perk over to her.

"Don't be silly Anzu...if it flows through you it flows through me you are not alone,"Izana said to  her softly. Anzu feeling more reassured ended up passing out in Izana's arms.

"So what's the move..Izana." Kakucho asked as Izana carried Anzu bridle style.

"We clean this place up, and then we move the body. If anyone asks...I killed him okay we all did." Izana said in a commanding tone. He headed out the room to the shower and the others got to work.  "I'll protect you Anzu...big brother will always protect you."

Izana leaned against a wall after making sure Anzu was sound asleep. He managed to clean her up and the whole ordeal must of took alot out of her. Kakucho walked over to him.

"What's up Izana?" Izana lifted his head

"Kakucho, you're not going to jail with the rest of us." Kakucho furrowed his eyebrows.

"Izana what do you mean?! I'm not leaving your side!" Kakucho said in fury.

"Relax, I want you to take care of Anzu while we're in prison. Don't ever leave her side you got me. I'm never going let this shit happen to her again. Also I want you to find information on what happened to her before." Izana commanded Kakucho.

"I see.....understood." Kakucho said reluctantly.

"Protect her with your life Kakucho. She's my family" Izana walked away deep in thought. Kakucho bowed at his retreating figure.

I'll kill anyone that hurt you dear sister, they'll pay for it.

——————————————————

"What do you mean your going to Juvie?!?!" I exclaimed Iza-nii tried to calm me down.

"It's only for a bit okay, Kakucho will be with you in my stead also it's not safe to stay here so I got another place." Iza-nii said. "This time it's a penthouse."

"W-wha....is this my fault...." I asked guilt eating away at me. I remembered vaguely, the boys screams when I slashed him, Iza-nii finding me...but when I woke up there was no blood or corpse.

"No. No it's not. I will not let you blame yourself Anzu. You protected yourself, and I failed as your older brother again." Iza-nii placed his hands on my shoulder.

Our foreheads touched. "I'll only be gone a few years, come visit anytime."  He let go of me smiling.

"Kakucho will be with you for the entire time I'm gone. He's my strongest fighter and he'll be there to protect you. I'm never letting you be alone again." Iza-nii declared confident.

"Geez you're being overprotective...but Kakucho..." I muttered.

"He's my number one slave, you'll like him." Iza-nii smiled.

No matter how far apart we are from each other......I'll always be with you. We're twins if one half dies the other will know.

———————————-