•Jealousy And Lust - DekuBaku•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Class 1A all gathered to Momo's house to have a little celebration party since everyone passed there test! Not everyone, but still it was a party!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou's Pov:

I ended up going shopping with the girls to get outfits for the party, seriously what's the point? It's just for one night. All the outfits they got were cool, i guess. The girls picked outfits for me until they got to the 'perfect' one.

"No! I am not wearing this! Its going to be hella cold!" I refused to wear the outfit they,  mostly mina, chose for me. "Aww, come one bakubabe! Its so cuteee!!" Mina said as she ran around the store getting more clothes for me. "Try this on!" Mina's eyes shined bright as she kept begging me. "Fine! But if it sucks, im choosing my outfit got it." I sajd with a annoyed tone. "Mina, your getting to excited!" Momo chuckled, "Bakuhoe looks great, and..hooottt in all those outfits, i dont blame her" Ochako said with a cheeky smile. "Fuck off." I went inside the changing room and changed into the outfits, when i came out, the girls chaw dropped.

"Date me." Ochako said, the girls start lauging at ochako's comment. "Anyways, you should wear this, your boyfriend izuku is gonna be at the party~~" Mina said with a smile. "Fine..only because of izu.." i cant believe im going to wear this to the party!

(Dont worry you'll see the outfit soon😉)

When i get back to my dorm, i prepare hot ramen for me to eat, WITH EXTRA SPICE!!
I sit on my bed and on the Tv, watching scary movies and eating. "Lol this aint even scary!" I hear a knock outside my door, "ughhh, Come in the door is open!" I yelled, when the door opened I saw kirishima and Mina. "Sup bakubabe!" Mina yelled and she took my spicy ramen and took a bite, Kirishima sat on the couch. Mina begins coughing "why is it sooo SpIcY!! I need Milk!!" Kirishima chuckled "i know that feeling." I looked at Mina and Kirishima "why the fuck are you here for?" "WAHH– WAHHTE– WAHTER!!" mina said "WaTeR! PlEaSe!!!!". Kirishima hands Mina water and Mina gulps it down "thank you, your a life savor!" Mina exclamed. "Now explain." I asked, "well...i have an idea! You should make deku jealous!" "Why?" "So you would know if he likes you!" Mina grins "kiri is going to help you with it!" "I am?" Kirishima said confused "Yes! Yes you aree!" Mina said with a big grin on her face "so you in?" "Fine." "YAY! Ok here is the plan.."

After we were done discussing the plan, Mina left and so did Kirishima. I was left in my room all alone, i put my ramen in the ice box and i off the tv. I layed on my bed, thinking, about what deku would do if he were jealous..

!Smutty Smut ahead!

..thinking about it made me horny, like extremly horny, i had a boner. I got up my bed and locked the door, i slowly undressed myself and got a box full of toys and i put them next to me on the bed. I lay down on the bed, feeling the cold air hit my hard cock, i slowly reach my hand to my cock. I start stroking my cock, touching the head of it, "f-fuck..~" I stroke faster and faster, fantasizing about Izuku. I stop stroking my cock and i take a dildo from the box, i washed the dildo and poured lube on it, i put a cloth in my mouth, as i begin lowering myself to the dildo. Thrusting the dildo inside and out of me, I could only make muffled moans. I take the dildo out of me and i take a vibrator out of the box, i on it and push it into my hole, removing the cloth in my mouth. "N-Ngh~..a-ahh~~" I stroke my cock, still having the vibrator in me "f-fuckk~~ i-izuku! I-im so close..~" I keep stroking my cock until i felt a hot, white, sticky liquid substance come out of my cock. "Fuck.." i get up and cleaned my mess. Dressing myself in sleeping clothes, and changing the bed covers And i fell asleep.

When i woke up it was friday, the day of the party, to pass time i wached movies, played video games, hang out with denki and kiri, and maybe masturbated a few times..
Dont blame me.. blame izuku!

The party started at 8:35 pm its 7:12 pm right now, so i got changed into my outfit..

The outfit:

(Man..bakugou making me feel things🤭)

I head to Mina's dorm and knocked on the door "Mina? You in there?" Mina opened the door and smirks "damnnn!!" Kamanari said, kamanari was in mina's room so was the bakusquad, mina dragged me in. "Okay sooo the plan is starting ok!" "Yeah yeah, pinky pie." "I take that as a compliment" mina said confidentally. "Alright who's driving to momo's house?" "No one, momo rented a party bus." Kirishima said, "so..izuku is going to see me like this..in a party bus..not the party.." i said, "YUUUPP!" kamanari said laughing, "shut up!!" Sero chuckled and said, "i have an idea! So you will walk to izuku, and kiri will pull you to his lap!" "Amazing Serooo!!" Mina said praising sero. "Fine" "ok!" Me and kiri agreed.

Momo texted all of us; "the party bus is here!". The dekusquad walks out, i could see deku and shoto laughing and talking, they went inside the party bus. "This bitch.." i muttered "heh, mina lets do the extreme jealousy prank" Mina smirks "alright boss!" The bakusquad walks in the party bus, except me. "Hey guys" mina said, "hey" the dekusquad said. Kirishima walks in and sat on the seat, i walk in and everybody's jaw dropped except the girls and bakusquad. "Bakugou?" Shoto said while blushing, "damn.." shoto mumbled. "My fucking puppy..~" Izuku mummbles "come sit here, on my lap, there's no space." Izuku said while he smirks, "okay!" I walked to izuku, but as planned kirishima pulled me into his lap. The dekusquad looks like they know izuku is gonna snap, Deku clenched his fist and glared at kirishima. Kirishima put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer, that was the final straw for deku, Deku grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the party bus, he turned back and said "Me and Katsuki Bakugou isnt going to the party"  shit he used full name, he then dragged me to his dorm and he pinned me to the wall, "what the fuck was kirishima doing, and why did you let him." Deku said with a stern voice "I-it was just a prank", deku smirked and made me get down on my knees as he unzip hits pants "you know what to do..~" i blushed..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Should i make a part 2?)

Word count: 1172

Guys, I think i've gotten better 😁
Thanks For reading❤