Welcome babies

When they were about to land in Australia ishan again went to Washroom and after coming he started to complain to Subhman saying after being pregnant i literally go to Washroom every hour it's so tiring subhman said baby you are holding two soles in you belly and that is so normal to go washroom it's not bad though and about being tired don't worry I will carry to and take you to wash room if you want ishan said stop it and then the flight landed in Australia every members of cricket team was very careful with ishan and also try to make him comfortable because ishan being pregnant also effect his mood so they have to take care that he is okey and also everyone was happy because ishan is with them the fun member of their team with them and also both of them gonna have baby soon everyone was waiting for that moment then after coming outside of airport the media started to take photos of them ishan didn't fell comfortable and everyone saw that so they told them not to take photos of them ishan come closer to Subhman like now he is literally pushing himself on subhman. Subhman know very well that ishan Don't want anyone to take photo of him subhman grab ishan by waist and they started to walk towards their bus they greet fans their but the news of ishan being clingy to Subhman was all over the social media everyone was commenting their own thoughts though everyone loved this newly wedded couple and happy that they also goone see their baby soon as soon as they reach hotel ishan said to Subhman that he is hungry and want to eat something spicy subhman take him to dinning table and let him eat first because of pregnancy ishan can't handle the hunger they match went so good subhman win the man of tournament and he scored 256 in this odi series also everyone was saying that it's the affect of ishan and also many people comments on this that subhman broke Sara's heart but subhman didn't mind nd that they would the odi series then went back to India. Now it's time for ishan's delivery because now he is 9 months pregnant but the problem is that he is in hospital and subhman is playing for India because they were having the t 20 match with south Africa in India ishan's labour pain started well doctors have to do c section so they give him injection di that he can pass out while giving birth subhman scored highest runs in that match he make history by completing his century on 25 balls then after the match is done he quickly ran took the car and went to hospital and his mother told him that ishan is in operation theatre he give birth to two boys on 19 th November ( well maybe the timing is wrong because I can't remember the time when I write that ishan is pregnant so sorry for this ) subhman saw the babies and took them in his arms and his eyes left some tears he kiss on both if their forehead and said my babies I love you then take them to ishan.when ishan saw them he started to cry and said subhi they are so cute i love them I love you subhman replied I love you too baby and our babies too then their family take them in by one after some day ishan got discharged and when they reach home their family and teammates give them suprise them and held a small party every one enjoy the party and they took the baby one by one and said they both look cute and congratulated both of them then after that everyone left after 2 weeks they held the nam Karan function and named them Aditya and Kartik everyone loved the name they even told Their fans on social media after that ishan also started his career again but he also focus on his married life and babies they take good care of them give them good manners mostly when they both go for playing matches they babies stat with their parents now it's being three years and both Aditya and Kartik is now 3 years old their fathers are the best cricketer in world and they also come with them to tures now not always but sometimes they watch their match well they didn't understand that but they always enjoy watching cricket subhi and Ishu love their kids so much .

The end .

Guys I feel alot stress because of my exams and for reducing my stress I do what I love to do and actually i know I told you that I will start arrange marriage fanfiction but guys I will start a gl fanfiction story because I want to write one and also the arrange marriage fanfiction I hope you all like it😘🥰

(Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Guys please tell that if you like to read a gl or not if you don't want I will not write.but if you want I will and I promise you this story will not goone disappoint you i hope you all want to read that.

thanks for your support and love i love you all ❤️❤️