~•°°•▪︎{Chapter¹}▪︎•°°•~

Mulai dari awal

The next few hours Sara decided to spend her time in something useful, such as reading the file Benji sanded her, studying the blueprints of the Russian prison they are going to break in, (she hacked those) and packing the stuff she's going to need for this mission. After she was sure she got everything she needed (including her personal belongings such as phone, computer, headphones etc. to make sure she could spend some time on those to not die of boredom) she left the safehouse and went to the nearest train station to take a train to Verona. Where she could meet up with Benji after they landed.

Several hours and boredom later she finally met up with Benji and Agent Jane Carter. After the usual introducing and small talk, they went to the check-in so they could board the plane to Russia.

...

After landing in Russia the trio made there way to a safe car the IMF provided them with and drove all the way to the prison. Before they started their rescue mission Benji and Sara left Jane somewhere else so she could start her part of the plan while Sara and Benji worked on there part. When it got dark the trio could finally start with the mission.

The trio, now duo, sat in a car disguised as an old van in front of the prison. On the inside of the car, however, there are a lot of new generation monitors, already hacked in order so that they can see the inside of the prison through security cameras. In addition, thanks to the hacking, they are also able to open both, the security and the cell doors.

While the guards are in the main control room Sara hacks open the first door of a random cell in the building, paying attention though that this door is the only one opening. Curious to know why the door of the cell opened, a prisoner, who wasn't sleeping, gets up and slowly walks until he reaches the entrance of his shared cell. Sticking out only the head to make sure no one else is there, the prisoner comes out. Seeing this through the security cameras in the van, Sara and Benji look at each other for a moment, exchanging a triumphant smile, confirming that their plan is working.

Apparently, however, this prisoner was not the only one awake because he didn't even have time to pass the nearby cell before another prisoner asked him, in Russian, how he got out of his cell. Desperately trying to get him to shut up, he gestures with his hands. His attempt, however, is in vain because a guard discovers him and while he opens and passes through the security door that divides the corridor, he asks him several times how he managed to open the door. Sara and Beji can't hear all this, the only thing they can hear is Jane, thanks to a headset they all had, but they don't mind, because in the end all that matters is that they manage to save, well more rescue Ethan.

As the guard catches up with the "escaped" prisoner, Benji presses another button on his computer keyboard, causing the door to another cell to open as he whispers" Let's give you a few friends to play with." Hearing this Sara snickers quietly into the palm of her hand.

Hearing another door open behind him, the guard turns, only to see 2 other prisoners come out covered in tattoos and full of muscles, the first prisoner noticing the situation let's out a mocking grin. Immediately afterwards the other two prisoners begin to assault the guard, beating and strangling him. Seeing this through the security cameras, Benji grimaces and whispers a small "Sorry".

Not being able to hold it back anymore Sara let's out a small laugh, startling Benji, making her laugh even more then she was already. Meanwhile Benji opens yet another door and the Russians are trying to get the situation under control. Which isn't working out.

"Okey, we're set. How's things going down below?" asks Benji once Sara calmed down. "How do you think? I'm in a sewer." Jane replies trough the headset, a little annoyed. Sara cringes slightly at the mention of the sewers but moves on opening another bunch of cell doors, to let out other prisoners so they can move on with the plan. While the Russian guards are desperately, trying to do everything they can to restore order and peace, both Benji and Sara open as much doors as the can, creating even more chaos.

At his point the guard's hat little to no control to what was happening in the prison. While, at Jane's, the situation was drastically calmer than at prison because of the chaos that Sara and Benji created.

Jane was moving, as already mentioned, underground. Running, Jane occasionally looks at a detector trying to find the perfect position, so that once she is settled, they could start the second part of the plan. After an act of silence Jane speaks again through the earpiece "I'm im position. Move to phase 2." "Copy that" Sara replied almost instantly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________ PLS READ THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. First chapter that finally has to do something with thr movie yay. I'm going to say sorry in advance for any grammar mistakes. But do please enjoy this chapter. 

I don't know if im going to be active this week. But in christmasbreack  I'm going to try and post as many chapters as i can. ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND im currently working on another book, a new one......

so stay tuned and 'till next time