- H-huh, OH-OH OKAY!

- Here, do you see something weird in this page?

- Ummm, no...

- Are you sure you can't see anything weird on this page...?

- Ummm, yes...

- Well, look here.

- Look where?

- The place I'm pointing at.

- Rygel...there's nothing there...you are pointing at a completely blank spot.

- *mumble*. So you can't see it...

- Pardon...?

- Oh nothing...forget about it...listen, I need to tell you something really important, but promise me not to tell anyone, especially Aunt Celia.

- Alright. Tell me...!!

- So last night...

Celia: *What is going on in there...what are those two girls talking about...? Is it maybe about that book Rygel was reading yesterday? It's interesting how much she tried to hide it from me. She knows how I don't like talking about this stuff, I'm guessing that's why she made such an effort in trying to hide it...I don't want her to feel like she can't tell me anything though, I want her to be open towards me, but...I don't think she will after how I reacted that day... *

 (she is referring to the day she got mad at Rygel for mentioning the lost princess, chapter 3 for reference. )

Back in Rygel's room...

- So you are telling me that you saw a bunch of weird people in your dream calling you and telling you to save them.

- Well...yeah...

- That is really weird Rygel, but I guess it's just a dream.

- You think so...?

- Yeah...! Don't worry too much about it, besides maybe there are more things mentioned in the next 800 pages...give me the book.

- Alright...here it is...

I didn't tell Maya about the weird shiny blue sentences...I think it's better this way, she would think I've going mad...

- Oh wow! She's so pretty!!

- Who's so pretty?

- Queen Anne, look...

-    Queen Anne, look

Queen Anne Venus

- Does it show a picture of the King?

- I think so, oh there it is.

King Cassius Venus

King Cassius Venus

- Say...doesn't the Queen kind of look a bit similar to you...?

- No she does not. Besides, this is just a photo, there might be something wrong with it, like, what if the photographer changed something in the photo?

- I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do that Rygel.

- Anyway, why isn't there a picture of the princess in this huge book?

- I don't know...it is really weird, maybe they were too occupied with the war.

- But she was born 2 months before the war...it would have been really helpful if we had a picture of her.

- True, but oh well. Hey, do you want to go to the library?

- Ummm, sure, I'll go ask Aunt Celia.

- And tell her we'll go to my house after that.

- Okay.

Hmmm...It's weird, why isn't there a single picture of the princess in that whole enormous book? It would have been much easier to find out who she is if I knew what she looked like...but I mean, what will I get from a picture of a 2 month old baby...

- Aunt Celia~

- Yes dear, ah Rygel, are you alright now?

- There you are, yes I'm fine thanks. Can I go to the library with Maya? And then go to her house afterwards...is it okay...?

- Sure, why not, but make sure to be back before lunch time.

- Alright. Thank you!

- You're Welcome...

I need to return the book today...

- Come on Maya, get the book and let's go.

- Alright!

- Bye Aunt Celia.

- Bye Auntie!!!

- Bye girls...see you later...