Chapter 5

- Ahhh! That was such a good walk wasn't it dear!

- Yeah...sure...whatever you say aunt...

- Oh come on, it was not that tiring, I mean just look at me and my old body, I'm not even a bit tired.

- Of course you're not tired, you go on this walk like twice every day! Anyway, I'm going to go get ready for bed, goodnight.

- Goodnight sweetheart...

Ahhh~ that was such a tiring walk...I feel like I walked around half the island, but oh well, if Aunt Celia likes it, then I like it too. Now, I feel like reading a bit more of that book, it finally mentioned the princess...I'll read a few more pages then I'll go to bed...yeah, that sounds alright...

"... As everyone watched, one piece set itself on a pendant placed on the Queen's neck, and the other piece flew right into the body of the princess! 

The princess's body shined...and then she started crying non-stop, the Queen tried to calm the little princess down, but then suddenly, King Lumainia entered with his soldiers...the Queen's guards were outnumbered, so the Queen, carrying the little princess tightly in her arms, fled with her maid from a secret exit leading to the outside of the palace, after running for a while, the Queen stopped...trying to catch her breath, tears streaming down her face, her voice trembling, and her body shaking as she looked at her maid and said:

- Take her...take my daughter and run away...please...

The Queen took off her necklace, which now, a piece of the Life Stone had attached to it...the Queen continued saying:

- Take this necklace...give it to her the day she comes of age...and...tell her how much both of her parents loved her...

- Y-Your Majesty...hang in there your highness...everything will be alright...

- Please...you, and my daughter...you must survive...please-

- NO! YOUR HIGHNESS!!!

Just then, the Queen fell...no longer breathing...and suddenly, the King appeared, he was injured all over, if it was severe before, it was much more severe now, he saw his beloved wife lying lifelessly right before his eyes, he held her in his arms and cried, he felt miserable and powerless, and fell right next to her. 

They had both desperately tried to protect their daughter...but their time was up, just like that, the beloved King and Queen of Venus passed away, leaving behind the Queen's trusted maid, and in her arms, their precious little daughter..."

Just now...am I...crying...?