"Maybe," Jaeyun replied.

Heeseung noticed the teasing and he automatically relaxed for the first time that day in front of Jaeyun, the latter noticing right away.

"How reassuring," Heeseung teased back.

Jaeyun at last let a hint of a smile into his face.

"So did you help Jungwon already or were you on your way there?" Jaeyun reminded him.

"Right! I forgot um... I need to go..." he hesitated.

"It's alright, go. And take the umbrella, I have another one in my bag," Jaeyun reassured the taller.

"Really?" mumbled Heeseung.

Jaeyun nodded. Since Heeseung was hesitant to grab the umbrella, Jaeyun took his hand and positioned it right below his own.

Heeseung almost flinched at the freezing cold touch, but he was so absorbed in Jaeyun's eyes and the gesture itself that it seemed like he didn't even notice.

Jaeyun let the touch linger for just a few seconds, and then he let go.

"Go, Jungwon must be waiting on you."

"Okay, I'll bring this back to you."

"You better," Jaeyun teased.

Heeseung smiled at him and went on running in the direction he was before. Jaeyun smiled to himself as he watched the older leave, happy that they got to talk a little and full of hope of seeing him once again.

———

"Heeseung! I thought something had happened to you, what took you so long?" Jungwon asked an out of breath Heeseung.

"I'm sorry, I got a bit distracted but here it is," said the older as he gave the paper bag to Jungwon.

"Thanks, sorry for causing you this trouble. If that damned man hadn't taken all my pills I wouldn't have asked Jay for this."

Heeseung noticed Jungwon was deeply embarrassed; he had been going to therapy that he paid himself from his part time job at a bar during the nights because his parents wouldn't support him with it.

"Hey, it's alright. You know we'll always help you, either Jay or me, we're here for you buddy," Heeseung caressed the younger's shoulder in encouragement.

Jungwon nodded and smiled.

"So, what distracted you?" Jungwon asked infinitely curious.

Heeseung blushed a hit and it picked the younger's interest way more.

"OH EM GEE, was it the handsome nurse Jaeyun?!"

Heeseung nodded, the smile immediately coming into view, "yeah, he gave me this umbrella because I was running here and it started pouring like crazy."

Jungwon made a knowing face. Heeseung laughed as the other started wiggling his eyebrows and shoulders.

"Oh Heeseung, you're just soooo whipped! You like him sooo much!! Ahhh I never thought I'd live to see the day you were like this!"

Heeseung wouldn't deny it. He knew Jungwon was right and he wasn't trying to hide it anymore.

"He's just amazing Jungwonie. I haven't stopped thinking about him since I first saw his beautiful face..."

Jungwon laughed and Heeseung did too.

"So, did you talk things out already?"

Heeseung sighed, "unfortunately not. I just went mute in his presence and it was so hard to get a word out. Also, I had to be here and he reminded me so I came here and we couldn't talk much."

Jungwon let his head fall back in frustration but sighed in content right after.

"But you did talk a little."

"Yeah..."

"That's a good sign then," sang Jungwon.

The oldest nodded, "seeing him was so good."

"When are you planning on seeing him again?" Jungwon asked very intrigued.

Heeseung thought for a second and then responded, "I'll go see him tomorrow. Right after his shift at the clinic, I'll be there waiting for him. I'll take him to the Han river to take a walk and then I'll make sure we both talk about our feelings and thoughts. Tomorrow night."

Jungwon clapped softly and put his thumbs up with a smile, "you're so romantic! How cringey," he joked. "I'm sure he'll love it."

"Wouldn't you love it if Jay did something like that for you!" Heeseung teased back.

"I'll be waiting for the big news! Keep me updated or I'll have to go to your office to make you spill the beans on Monday! Got it?"

Heeseung grinned, it was the perfect opportunity for Jungwon to surprise Jay and be surprised by Jay. He wouldn't tell him that though, so he just nodded.

He waltzed back to his office in glee. Because, even though it was still pouring rain, he felt like he was walking on sunshine.

‧₊˚ ˶ᵔ ᵔ˶ ˚₊‧

Bubs! Good news!

It seems like the issue with my account has been fixed! Yay!

Also! I've already (almost, actually) been discharged from my classes this semester, so I will have way more free time to write and post (:

That being said, I will post more frequently so be on the lookout 😊

Have a great weekend bubs!

Stream Orange blood!

-nova<3