"Phil, it is smut, and our ten year old is looking at smut. It's disgusting" Claire pointed out, completely shocked and disgusted.

"Completely unacceptable" He nods along.

"Here's the thing, that was my picture" Phil admits sitting in the family room alone. "Well, not really mine. There's this guy at work who sends out these link".

"Doesn't matter who" He says, scratching the back of his neck.

"Gil Thorpe" He admits, looking down at the ground. "He sent out another one of the same woman dressed as a battleship".

As he gestures with his hands near his breast area. "You know, so you get....Yeah" He stammers over his words.

"And one of the Transformers. And then it...Anyways, I had every intention of telling Claire. I just wanted her to calm down first" He explains.

"Where are you going?" Phil asks her as Claire grabs her coat. "I'm going to pick up Luke from his sleepover" She says putting her coat on. "We need to talk about this now" She states.

"Claire, this is a very delicate situation. If we don't handle it right" Phil says, leaning with one hand on his hip. "Luke might end up having an unhealthy attitude about sex, or agribusiness. We'll talk about it when he gets home" He suggests, trying to approach this carefully.

She hesitates, looking at the front door. "Okay fine, but I am telling him that every time he looks at porn, god kills a puppy" She states, taking her jacket off and walking towards the kitchen.

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

˚ ˚
Madison's pov
Going to the mall with JJ is hopeless. He asked me to go with him and now I lost him. Apparently he had to buy something for his little brothers birthday and needed "advice".

And as I guessed, he got distracted again and left to, god knows where. Sometimes I don't know why I even
bother trying.

Walking out of another store looking for him I heard someone clear there throat from behind me, trying to catch my attention. I can never be left alone.

I turned and I was meet with dark brown eyes and a mop of blond hair. A guy around my age, I guessed, standing in front of me.

Staring at me, not saying anything. I raise my eyebrows looking at him. Who is this dude?

"Hello?" I greeted him, although it sounded more like a question. Hearing my voice he snapped out of his thoughts.

"Hey — I thought this would go a lot smoother" He said more to himself. Fidgeting with his fingers. "I uhm, thought you were very pretty and now I don't know what else to say". Scratching the back of his neck.

"Thank you, I also don't know what else to say" I responded, giving him a small smile. Wow could this situation be any more awkward.

"Maybe you could give me your number and we could get to know each other better?" He asked me, still not making eye contact.

Not even being able to process the situation, I feel a presence next to me. An arm sliding around my shoulder. Smelling the scent of musky sandalwood.