This feeling again? But why? I didn't like it; it wasn't a good feeling...

He suddenly turns away and goes up to the stove. "Just don't get in my way, dick face..." My jaw hung open and I just gaped at him. He actually was ok with me helping him!? Maybe Bakugo didn't take his meds or something, but I wasn't gonna leave this opportunity up for grabs.

Bakugo's POV:

I hate this extra, and I should've even have to give out reasons! One, he brought us here all so suddenly and says "oh, I'm only new to powers so it might take a while for you all to get home". That is a pathetic excuse; you made the mess so clean it! Two, everything about him just pisses me off. His voice, attitude, face- even his goddamn name. Like, "Y/n"? It's just so...so...fuck, I don't even know how to describe it, but his name just pisses me off. Why he wanted to help me cook, I have no clue at all; but I have a feeling it's just to get on my good side. Jokes on his pathetic ass, I don't have one.

"Bakugo, can you grab me a knife?" Y/n asks while reaching for a cutting board in some random cupboard. Even his questions are so irritating, I swear the only reason I haven't carved out his guts is because I went to go home already!

"Get it yourself, pathetic dick!" I couldn't help but grin at the frown planted on his face, knowing well that its there because of me.

He deserves it anyway.

"Why are you such an asshole?" He snapped, glaring at me. My grin faded and i outstared him instantly.

"Why are you an idiot?" I respond, clenching my fists. Oh, how I wanted to hurt this loser so badly...

"No, I'm being serious." Y/n slammed the cutting board down, which actually surprised me as he shouts. "Look, I'm only trying to be nice and helpful but all you're doing is being a pierce of shit! If you want me to get out, fine, but I was only trying to be helpful instead of letting you do all the work." My eyes widen as I felt my heart so some kind of jolt, my stomach hurting all of a sudden as my muscles going tense. Huh...

Suddenly, Y/n begins to make his way through th kitchen to leave, but I instantly block his way, staring down at him without blinking.

"Do you wanna repeat that, Y/n?" I whisper, watching his movements cautiously. My voice felt soft which know I find weird. I had never had that feeling before. Why did that cause my heart to jolt like that? Maybe since it threw me off, but...it felt good...

Y/n's gaze was locked with mine. He seems scared; I think. I'm not surprised, I'm actually glad he feels that way. If he scared, he knows to never mess with me.

"Don't...don't call me that," he murmured. I caught notice of his body stiffening, and I submerged a smirk that was tempting to grow.

"Stop being a wuss and actually be useful for once." My turn away and go back to placing my items on the counter. My tone grew harsh, yet it remained quieter than before. Why did my chest feel like that...

I hate this dumbass.

??? POV:

"This is ridiculous! We've been searching for these three and there still isn't a single sign of them!" My arms were crossed while I zoned out throughout Endeavor's rant. Yes, he might be the No.1 Hero, but I'd consider him just a pain in the ass. Honestly, instead of whining we could be finding them! I mean, I guess it's better when he wasn't the No.2 hero, he used to be more (or less) intimidating.

Again, he's just a fool in my eyes.

"Are you even listening!?" My eyes dart towards the one'd of the table to find him glaring at me.

All the top ten ranking heroes were sitting around a table in Endeavor's agency. Personally, I think he was trying to show off. We could've done it at my agency.

"Of course not." I replied calmly, watching smugly as his anger heightened, "it's been weeks since they're last appearance and nothing since. We might as well keep the investigation calm for the time being. Heroes can stay on lookout while we can leave the investigation to the police."

The silence was agonising, but I didn't give two shits. He knew I was right anyway.The silence was broken once Endeavor sighed.

"We should at least have some heroes' apart of the investigation." Without further showing my smugness, I nod my head.

"I'll be happy to join the investigation," I continue, getting to my feet, "it has me doing something interesting." Don't get my wrong, protecting the public from villains is everything. That's why I love being a hero, but I'll admit that this would've been my first time a part of one.

The meeting eventually came to the discussion where I and some other heroes would be a part of the investigation, as I wandered out of Endeavor's agency, my mind began racing through some plans. Ok, so I'll have to try looking into some space where I can still do my patrols. Hm, maybe I can swap my patrols to the evening and my paperwork at midday.

The only good thing about paperwork is I didn't have the pressure of citizens relying on me to do my homework.

"Busy?" I froze and quickly looked over my shoulder, finding tired badly eyed looking my way. He still looked the same the moment I met him, only with longer hair and a bit of a beard.

"How's your students?" I asked, making my way towards him with a soft smile on my face. He is my ideal; the one who saved me.

"Exhausting," Aizawa stated in a deadpan tone. He didn't look happy, but if you know home long enough you can read his eyes. I've known him for at least fifteen years. "Mic is taking over for now; I just came over to check up on everything. Is Shinso doing well?" Shinso, a hero trainee. He had joined the hero course shortly after the sports festival and I found his quirk amazing. Me and Aizawa even talked about it because Shinso had other offers from other agencies. Definitely made the right choice.

"He's doing alright," I insisted, "maybe a little more combat training, or some training with that scarf of his." I'll be honest, I once thought about adding a scarf to my hero suit, but...I didn't want it to seem like I was trying to copy him. Sure, I admire him, but I want to have my own characteristics.

"Kid, when you were his age, you still needed to practice," Aizawa commented, setting me off.

"Hey no I was really good back then!" A smile crept across his face as he eyed me.

"Sure." He turns and was about to walk off before I quickly step forward.

"Wait, I might be a little busy with work so Shinso might not be able to train Shin-"

"It's fine," Aizawa looks back at me, "you should train him, it'll give him more experience." He held out a file gesturing for me to take it. "What's this?"

"Read it and you'll find out." He eventually wanders off like a badass, leaving me with more thought running through my head. This is gonna be a long week...

TO BE CONTINUED

______________________________