➥▮『ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟽』▯

Start from the beginning

As you pondered, a throbbing pain began to pulse in your head, accompanied by the sudden appearance of dark spots. You could feel the floor moving beneath you. You caught a glimpse of their face, wide-eyed and filled with panic, just before darkness enveloped you entirely. You maintained a stoic expression. The expression remained intact long after you lost consciousness.

By attaining a sense of White Space. Having the truth can lead to a tendency to overlook the reality of truth and its consequences. Meaning, "To forget."

During the journey through the vast expanse of Black Space, the expenses incurred were significantly higher than anticipated. Meaning, "To retain."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

On the other hand, this is not the case with anything. The perspective of the audience was one that was quite distant. Many of the people who were watching the Inakuni assembled themselves in a line and bowed respectfully to the composed female player.

It's likely that the god striker was the first specific player to catch the author's attention when it came to individual players. As we moved closer, we could see that he was concentrating entirely on you.

The initial player that captured the author's interest was likely the exceptional striker. With a focused gaze, he directed his full attention towards you. He had heard rumors that were swirling around, and it turned out that those rumors were indeed true - you possessed a power that made you a formidable rival to him. It's a shame that he never had the chance to face you as an opponent, because you were truly formidable.

"Hiroto."

"Hm?"

"I have a sneaking suspicion that there's something wrong with them. Look." The Kiyama Tatsuya brought up something that the guy with the noodle hair paid close attention to; yet, he was never able to figure out why Tatsuya drew his attention.

He was able to see the expression on Asuto's face, which was one of complete horror and disbelief. They were taken aback when the woman in front of them suddenly passed out, which caused them to feel frightened.

Hiroto sat there, taking in his surroundings and observing everyone and everything. He saw some Teikoku Gakuen members standing up with worrisome expressions and ran over to them. He was aware that they were familiar with you and that you had a place in their hearts.

Before they could leave the stadium he looked back, he felt suffocated when his eyes landed at you but then he try to ignored that feeling.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A rhythmic sound, like the gentle thumping of a heart. A mask is attached to the lips to provide oxygen. As pale as paper, as cold as rain, and as quiet as a whisper.

Sakuma and Fudou stood outside room 140, accompanied by Asuto. A group of people anxiously awaited the doctor's emergence, while others were unable to join them at the hospital due to overcrowding concerns, causing additional worry.

A man in a white coat emerged, clutching a document that revealed the diagnostic findings of Osamu, a renowned doctor who uncovered BCM, Black Cognitive Memory, and diagnosed you with it. He was named after the renowned author who wrote "No Longer Human."

The Osamu Dazai.

He casually looked at the individuals sharing the same hallway as him. His gaze fixated on the paper as he started speaking, "Unfortunately, we can only disclose this information to her guardians."