Chapt 1.

"OMG LOOK AT THESE PANTS" y/n squealed excitedly holding up a pair of really cute flared leggings from brendy melville.

"Omg y/n those are literally so fucking cute, you should totes buy them" your best friend Ava said walking over to you, getting a better look at the pants.

"I know right, ill go buy them right now" y/n said with a giggle.

You walked up to the check out and the lady scanned the pants. "Is that all? Ok, $57 please, scan here." She said.

You reach to your phone and you hold it to the card read and wait a second.

*card declined*

-shit..- you thought

"Fuck I forgot im out of money." You said with slight sadness and annoyance

The lady gives you a sympathetic face

"Sorry, have a good day" you say with a disappointed smile.

The lady waves as you leave.

"Whats wrong y/n?" Ava says with a slightly worried face.

"I ran out of money from my last job, i really need a new one."

"You should probably go get an appointment with the guy that helps you find a job.. i forget what their called" she giggles

"A recruiter Ava.. i swear I don't know how you made it past high school" y/n sighs

"Recruiter reshmuiter whatever, it doesn't matter, the point is you should probably hit one up for a job, or your going to lose your apartment and have to live with your dumbass parents again"

Shes right. You spent so long trying to move out of your abusive parents household. Your parents were rich, they tried to give you money, but you refused, even though your parents changed you couldn't ever bare to see their stupid faces. You couldn't go back.

"Yeah your right.. ill see what i can do when i go home" you said with a sigh

Ava put her arm around your shoulder in a comforting way and said, "hey its gonna be ok, if you lose your apartment you can just live with me"

"Really?" You perk up

"Yeah of course, anything for my day 1"

(A/n ik this chapt is short its just an introduction chapter, lmk if u have any suggestions:3)