✧.* the book fair ✧.*

i was walking around a little mall near my place with my parents when i notice there is a book fair. i personally had no idea it was going on, and didn't really mind about it.

until i saw someone.

my all-time idol, luka modrić.

i was flabbergasted to see him there. i just had to ask mom and dad if i could go and see him. they thankfully told me i could. they then decided to go around the mall in the meantime and leave me there. that was a good idea, since i would've found it even more embarrassing with them there.

so i enter the book fair and obviously go to luka's stand. it was right next to the door.

i go up to him and say:

- hi, um... could i please take a picture with you?

- sure, young lady!

i grab my phone and take a selfie with him. this is the best day of my life.

- thank you so much, luka!!!

i notice he has his autobiography standing there. no wonder, it's literally a book fair. otherwise, why would he even be here?

- i'm a huge fan of yours...

i was kind of nervous, and i think he could tell, since he was being very calm and kind to me.

i then started talking to him about all sorts of things for a while: my life, my admiration for him, my struggles, my biggest dreams, and so much more.

this was by far the most amazing moment of my entire existence.

hello everyone!! i hope you guys enjoyed this first one shot! let me know what you all think!

thank you for all the support!!

mari xxx