That was a lie....

———————————

I was only 11 when I watched my father take his trousers off.

"You know Anzu...maybe it's because of that whore of a mother..but you're not bad. Maybe we can start putting you to work aye. For your dad make some money." My eyes widened in horror, I clenched onto the pendant Iza-nii and I shared as he approached. When he turned to me he pushed my smaller body down...I don't know what happened next.

The next thing I knew I had a bloodied knife in my hand and suffocated under his larger body. I wriggled out from under him and looked in horror. He wasn't breathing....I did this.......just as he killed mother...I killed him...a criminals blood flowed through my veins.

After the incident I ran away, far as my feet could take me. I tried washing the blood off my hands over and over again...even when others didn't see anything I could still feel the warm fluid of life and see the stains on my hands. I don't know when it happened, but after a few months on the run I was taken into the foster care system. These people sent me to multiple houses I don't even remember who was who, but I was able to survive. The people who took me in were all greedy, they would either abuse me or make advances which resulted me running away and being placed somewhere else.

When I turned 13 they turned me over to the foster system in Japan, after finding out that Iza-nii was also in the system over there. This ray of hope sparked something within me, Iza-nii was alive and Iza-nii was in Japan. If I could meet him again we could be a family again. Deep inside my heart I had always been searching for Iza-nii, for him to protect me again.

The foster family I was placed in Japan was different though, the woman was divorced and seeing another man now. She was kind though, and I couldn't help but get attached she would feed me, send me to school and actually gave me this feeling of warmth inside. That is until she met another man after her previous relationship fell through.

"Anzu, I'm going out now so Satoshi is going to look after you alright." She told me one day. She was a model and she had to go on trips from time to time.

"Okay," I bid her farewell. Satoshi seemed alright at first. From what she said he was a wealthy salesman. What she didn't know is that his whole set up was a lie.

"I'm going to shower now." I said to the man, he nodded and I left to the shower room. While I changed I felt an ominous wavelength from outside the door, it was similar to all the others. My foster brothers who would watch me change or try to push me down. My father who actually pushed me down. I opened the door putting a towel around myself and there was nothing. I thought it was paranoia more so I prayed it was.

Three days until my foster mother came back I noticed Satoshi drinking alcohol during the daytime. I also read some notices of dismissal inside the trash, he got laid off it seemed. Deciding to not ask about it I retreated to my room, I still had no luck finding Iza-nii...he's somewhere in Japan I just didn't know where.

With my foster mother's recommendation I also became a model and soon decided to start my own career in music. I don't know why, but it helped calm me down and my CD's were selling everywhere in a year or so. By getting onto television I wondered if Iza-nii could find me somehow.

When I turned 15 Satoshi and my foster mother got married, but Satoshi changed or his true nature became evident. I had a long day at the studio when Satoshi had entered my room, he reeked of alcohol. I tried asking him if something was wrong, but he forced me under him and began sticking his tongue down my throat. I cried muffled and bit his tongue trying to escape but everything was too late....

When I came to the police were taking Satoshi away, my foster mother was looking at me horrified and I was naked on the bed sheets that has some blood on them. Shaking I began crying hysterically, after all this must have been my punishment. For thinking I could live a normal life...after all I was cursed from the day I was born.

My foster mother apologized to me over and over again, but that didn't change the fact she let me go. I left the foster system shortly after and began to live on my own, in desperation I looked for any hint about Iza-nii. I cried out every night and I sang my heart out in every song I wrote.

Soon I received a hint about his whereabouts after overhearing some kids in uniforms talking about a gang called the black dragons. Currently being led by Izana...Izana Kurokawa.

"But hey isn't there an idol named Anzu Kurokawa?" The other boy asked.

"True, but there's no way. Her new song is so cool though! I downloaded it right away"

I finally found you Iza-nii....this time I will never let go even if it kills me. I wonder if he will still accept me....as his little sister, after all nightmares haunt my sleep everynight and I try to forget what happened. I'm no longer the innocent girl I once was...would he accept me...was he a criminal just like me?