ℬ𝓇𝓊𝓃ℴ'𝓈 𝓋𝒾𝓈𝒾ℴ𝓃

꧁:*✧・ ゚: *✧・゚*: 🕯️ :*✧・゚: *✧・゚*:꧂

You're gonna want the music.
Simposter.

The word count: 3820

꧁:*✧・ ゚: *✧・゚*: 🕯️ :*✧・゚: *✧・゚*:꧂

Luisa huffed, panting as they all came back to reality. Mateo stood in front of Luisa looking at her and together he and (Y/n) went to hug Luisa.

Mateo sighed, "I think you're carrying way too much..."

The both of them grunted as Luisa hugs back tightly, slightly cracking their backs, "Maybe I overdo it" Luisa admitted.

"Yep" (Y/n) squeaked.

"Um... There is something you should know" Luisa spoke, "Last night...when you saw the cracks. I felt...weak" she said before pouting upset.

Mateo's eyes widened, he hesitated, "Wha- What... what... what?!"

"Luisa, the donkeys!" The man calls out.

"On it!" Luisa sets down Mateo and (Y/n). Mateo adjusted his glasses. "Wait, wait, wait. What do you mean? What do you thinks hurting the magic?" He asked as he, (Y/n) watched as Luisa walked over to the donkeys picking them up again.

"Don't know, but I heard the grown-ups once. Before, Tío Bruno left he had, like, some terrible vision about it" she said. Mateo turned thinking, "Tío Bruno? What was in his vision?"

"No one knows, they never found it" Luisa said walking away, "But if something's wrong with the magic, start with Bruno's tower. Find that vision" she said before heading down a path for the other donkeys.

Mateo looked in her direction, "Wait, how do you "find" a vision? What am I even looking for?" He questioned, as Luisa gathered the rest of the donkeys.

"If you find it, you'll know. But be careful... that place is off limits for a reason" Luisa warned before heading for the rest down the path.

Mateo stood and turned looking back at the town. He then faced (Y/n) who seemed dazed out in a thought.

He reached out his hand placing it on her shoulder, "Did your dad tell you anything about a vision?" He asked. (Y/n) shrugged, "Only the ones people asked from him." (Y/n) thought for second recalling, "He told me that he will back soon... that is before he disappeared" She said looking down. Mateo looked at her with empathy in his eyes and rubbed her shoulder.

(Y/n) turned and shook the sadness away from her, "Now, let's go save the miracle." Mateo's eyes widened surprised as (Y/n) walked back to casita.

"If anyone knows more about my dad's room it's gonna be me... and trust me your not gonna like it." She said.

꧁🦋꧂

Heading to Casita, Mateo and (Y/n) hid at the stairs, watching as pink petals passed by them.

"It's a perfect match" Alma smiled as she and Isabela walked down the hall, holding her hand.