꧁•⊹٭🩸𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷🩸٭⊹•꧂

I'd like to start off with an apology. I know you guys are getting sick of me constantly making new books, and I'm sorry, This time it's genuinely my last until I finish the rest. I'm really sorry. I just keep getting these vibrant ideas and I have to write them if I don't it gets stressful. I know you're all struggling to keep up, I'm really sorry. I know lots of you don't like my newer books, and I understand. So please forgive me for this. I Just couldn't get it out of my head. I'm really sorry to those I've disappointed.

~~~~~~~

꧁•⊹٭🩸𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷🩸٭⊹•꧂

I will mention, there is no smut or sex in this book.

~~~~~~~~

The loud hustle and bustle of the bar was deafening. The clinking of glasses, loud music, drunk ladies, pole dancers and men screaming at the football match on the tv.

How comforting to some.

A middle aged man sat at the bar, drinking a pint. How long had he been here? He doesn't know. William. His name is William. William picked up the glass with his rough hands as he swirled the liquid inside. He was bored and alone. His best friends had left ages ago, each had left with numerous random college chicks. But here he was. Alone.

He looked up from his drink, and was caught off guard by seeing a young gentleman, purple hair and piercing periwinkle eyes staring right at him from across the bar. Not breaking eye contact.

He was stunning.

He felt his face heat up, not from intoxication. Was he really looking at him? Someone as ethereal as that?

He watched as the young man, perhaps around twenty two, stood up, still staring at him.

A small smile curved onto the mauve haired man's face.

It felt like an arrow had been shot through his heart.

He watched as the man began walking, his hips gently swaying with each step, he was walking just like a model. Like an angel even. He felt his heart get caught in his throat each time the man took a step.

Smiling, the angelic man leaned down, putting a hand on the seat next to him.

"Is this seat taken?" He questioned, the look in his eyes unreadable.

"Oh-! Not at all-!" William stammered.

The man grinned as he sat down, crossing one leg over the other as he propped his head on one of his hands, moving his other arm to touch Williams shoulder.

"What're you doing here all alone..? Surely someone has taken interest in a man like you..?" He smiled sweetly, lifting his head up as he leaned closer to him, still, not having broken the eye contact held firmly between the two.

"Ah- I was here with my friends but they left.." he averted his gaze.

But the man began to rub his shoulder in a circular pattern.

"Awh really? I'd never leave someone as handsome as yourself.. How about a drink? On me?"

"Oh are you sure? I could pay-!"

"Hm? Don't worry about it darlin' I can pay for two.."  He said, and William could no longer hear the bar. He could only hear the sweet melody of  the angels voice.

"Thank you so much, What's your name then? You're absolutely gorgeous." William grinned as he caressed his cheek.

"Just call me Zander, what about you, honey?" Zander asked putting a hand on Williams leg.