Chapter 1: Who is He?

Start from the beginning

"That sounds great actually, thanks."

"No problem. I'll get you some papers then we can head over."

On our way back to the guild, Mira and I discuss the different events that have happened in Fairy Tail along with some of the wizards.

"Hahahah, so he called her Luigi?"

"Yup, Natsu's kind of an air head like that. Lucy actually just joined the guild a few weeks ago. I think you guys would get along great," Mira replies with her signature, sweet smile.

"What about the S-Class wizards? We didn't have many at Lamia Scale."

"Well, I used to be an S-Class wizard, but our current ones are Erza Scarlet, Laxus Dreyar, Gildarts Clive, and Mystogan."

"Oh, I've heard a little about them in some newspapers, except for Mystogan," I say, slightly curious.

"Yeah, he's a mystery to all of us. No ones ever seen his face."

"Why? Is he like some grotesque monster?!"

"Probably not. No one really knows why he does it. The only person who's ever seen him is Master. Whenever he comes into the guild, he uses a sleep spell."

"Sounds a little harsh to do that to your guildmates. He should trust his friends and family with whatever he's hiding," I say, now slightly irritated.

"We're used to it. If he feels it's necessary, there's really nothing we can do. He rarely comes around anyway, so we don't question it."

"He sounds interesting. I wish I knew more about him."

"We all do." She pauses as we reach the guild doors. "Let's go. I'll introduce you to some of the members." I nod as we start walking in and head toward a table with some unusual looking people, including someone half naked.

"Hey, guys! Welcome back," Mira greets them as I stand behind her. "This is (Y/N) Neekis. She just joined the guild." They give me a weird look as I awkwardly smile.

"Are you related to Jura Neekis?" a red headed woman asks who I presume is Erza.

"Yes, he's my father."

"WOW, REALLY?! YOU MUST BE REALLY STRONG BEING TRAINED BY HIM. FIGHT ME!" a pink haired boy shouts. I give him a what-the-hell look while a blonde girl pulls him back into his seat by the ear.

"Why don't you sit with us?" a raven haired, half naked guy suggests. I hesitate at first, but nod and sit next to him while Mira smiles and saunters back to the bar. All of a sudden, the floor becomes covered by water and a woman with blue hair is standing in front of me with murderous eyes.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH MY GRAY?!" I slightly cower at her dark aura as the raven haired boy stands up and drags her away.

"What the hell was that about?" I ask the three remaining at the table.

"She just really likes him," the blonde clarifies. "By the way, I'm Lucy, that's Erza, and that's Natsu."

"Oh, Mira told me about you two," I say looking at Lucy and Natsu and can't help but chuckle, thinking about what she said about wanting them to be together. "And of course everyone knows about you, Erza."

She laughs and says, "Yes, and I've heard a lot about you, too."

"Oh, really?" I ask.

"While I was on a job, I saw your father and he talked about your abilities with high praise."

"They're probably not as good as he likes to say they are. Even with all my training, I still have trouble on a few spells."

"I'm sure you'll get the hang of it," she responds and continues to eat the strawberry cake that randomly appears on the table.

"Yeah..." I trail off, still thinking about that one S-Class wizard. I haven't stopped thinking about him since Mira mentioned him.

"Hey, can I ask you guys something about one of the guild members?" I look around the table, making sure they're paying attention.

"Sure. Ask us whatever you want," Natsu says.

"Okay. What can you tell me about Mystogan?" They eye each other for a few seconds and Lucy looks like she has no idea who I'm talking about.

"We don't really know much. All we know is he's very powerful. I don't think I could even match his abilities," Erza says.

Lucy and I lightly gasp at her statement. "Wow, really? I've heard about the things you've done and I can't imagine someone being stronger than Titania."

"Please. I could beat Mystogan any day if he ever bothered to show up," Natsu says slyly while playing with the straw in his drink.

"If Erza says he's that powerful, I don't think we want him to show up," Lucy shudders.

"I get it. I was just wondering," I dismiss in a disappointed tone.

"Say, would you like to come on a job with us? We can show you how Fairy Tail does things," Erza asks while finishing another piece of cake.

"Sure, let's go." I smile while getting up with the rest of them as we start walking out the door while Lucy grabs a job from the request board.

Second Person P.O.V

You and the rest of Team Natsu head out the door on your first official mission with the guild. Unbeknownst to you, the man you were just inquiring about was listening from the second floor.

"I'm wondering about you, too."