Synopsis

Quin Sandro is a man with principles and morals and a gentleman. He is every woman's dream. He is not a billionaire like all of his friends are, but he is the secretary of a multi-billionaire business tycoon. He is working hard for his dream to have a business someday because of a woman who broke his heart.

Cera Roxases is the daughter of a well-known family in the Philippines. Her mother is the President, and her father is a wealthy man who came from a long line of aristocrats. She once deeply fell in love with a man who was not of her status, but he was a gentleman, smart, kind, and had a lot of stories about his life and experiences. She loved him so much that she had to let go of him because she was scared of her family and the people around her.

Both of them haven't seen each other for nearly five years already. Cera is engaged to a billionaire whose father is a multi-billionaire business tycoon, the employer of Quin. Meeting for the first time again, familiar emotions creeped into their hearts. Quin, who wanted to be careful not to cross the boundaries, and Cera, who is waiting for him to cross them or else she is going to do it. But both families will do everything to make Cera marry the billionaire.