45. The story of a sunset!!

Start from the beginning

"Ummm, yep, she's a doctor" hm said nervously and was waiting for priya's reply.

"She?" priya mumbled.

"Yes, she!! and you know her!! It's KARISHMA priya" hm said, waited for some seconds and added.

"I love her!! I love Dr. Karishma singh, " hm said with all her emotion thinking about ks.

on the other hand, priya was shocked and blank. though somewhere she had an idea about her friend's feelings but still it was shocking for her also after her last encounter with ks it was complicated as well. 

"Hello? you there priya?" Hm's voice brings priya back from her shocking land.

"Aah haan.. sunrahi hu..um.. I mean, are you sure, haseena?" priya asked softly.

"100% sure hain hum.. kyun? tujhe humari baton se nehi lagrahi hain? aur ek min hume to laga tha humse pehle tujhe shayed iss chiz ka ilm hain?" hm asked confusingly.

"Nehi.. matlab haan mujhe idea thi paar tum dono.. I.. was just thinking... maybe some attraction?, " Priya said.

hm smiled a bit, and priya could hear her smile.

"I know humare bich chize hi aise uljhe huye the ki... hum khud na sochrahe the issbareme nahi sochne ki koshish kiye the.. paar priya.. yaha ane ke baad hume ehsaas hua.. harroz unki ye jo kami hum mehsoos karte hain.. insaab se hum itna samajh gaye unke bina ek paal tasabbur karna bhi mushkil hain humare liye!! Ab baas jaldi se hume unse milna hain humare bich past ke jo bhi misunderstanding hain sabkuch khatam karna hai aur.." hm stopped after hearing priya's voice..

"Haseena... " priya waited for some moments and said.

"Mujhse kuch hogaya hain!! plz don't panic, " priya said with fear.

"Matlab? Theek se batao hume priya kya hua hain?" hm asked, but priya didn't ans..

"Priya hume batao to sahi aisa kya hua hain? don't tell me tum dono ne phir se ladliya" hm said.

"haan.. paar baat wo nehi hain!!" priya said hesitatingly.

"Toh baat kya hain??" hm asked desperately.

"Actually, I was so furious. You know I just wanted to give her back what she did to you.. and I just did!!" priya said.

"You just did? you did what priya?" hm asked bit loudly.

"Maine use saab batadiya I told her everything that you know about her and how badly she always hurt you, whether it's because of her so-called anger issues or whatever.. main baas.. mere dimag mei jitna bhi gussa tha usspar saab utardiya" priya said frustratedly.

hm couldn't believe what she heard, yes, she knew about priya's problem with ks but she had no idea priya would come between her & ks's space this way. she wanted to clear their misunderstanding by herself. It was her right to do, and priya ruined it successful.

"Yeh... yeh kya kardiya priya tumne!!! kyunnn???? humne bataya tha Dr. karishma se iss bareme baat karni bhi hogi to hum karenge!! hume jaab sahi waqt lagega then why did you do this??? kyun priya??" hm asked helplessly. she has no idea how ks will be reacted to this or who knows, Ks misunderstood her again!!

"Kyun ki maine dekha hain use uske gusse ko she always hurt you and..."

"And what priya? you know what tumhe unki gussa, unka narazgi anger issues lagta hain na? but now what? you did the same thing because of your anger towards her, " hm said plainly and cut the call.

"Has..." priya looked at her phone screen dissatisfiedly.

Terrace

ks's pager beeped, and she realized she has to go, it's her duty time. she wiped her dried tears, composed herself, and went for her duty.