21. Kya kiya hain tune..

Hm followed her. Coming from the stair room ks found Asfi. who was coming towards them.

Asfi: You okay Haseena?

Hm: Haan Hum theek hain.

Ks: Dr. Mallik (emphasized Dr. Mallik) I think you should leave now.

Asfi confusingly looked at both of them.

hm: Asfi.. I mean Dr. Asfi Hume ghar jana hoga. as i promised them. I will not continue the duty.

Asfi: Are you serious?

Hm: Jaab taak Asli gunegar ka pata nehi chaljata.

Asfi: Hmm okay. Chalo I will drop you.

hm looked at ks.

Ks: Thank you Dr. Asfi. paar hume lagta hain Hospital ko apka zaroorat hain. I'm dropping her.

Asfi: But.. (ks cut him in the mid)

ks: Hum Basement pe intezar karrahe hain apki. ajaiye.

after saying this she just left.

Asfi: what the hell is wrong with her?

hm: Forget about it let's meet with Dr. Mehrab & Sinan then i will take a leave.

Asfi nodded.

after sometime hm came to the basement and saw ks is waiting there leaning her back to the car.

hm: ye Apki car to nehi lagrahi hain?

ks: Obviously hum car nehi laye aj.

hm: Wow!! to hum jayenge kaise?

ks: ka Matlab ap bhi? bhaaak!! Chaliye ab bike se hi.

hm: Bike? aap bike bhi chalati hain?

ks gave an unbelievable look. as last time Ks went her house by her bike and her bike was also drenched but hm doesn't even remember about her bike!!

hm: what?

ks: Kuch nehi. chaliye.

They were coming out from the hospital through the back side.

Hm's Pov

Dr. Karishma was holding my hand and was protecting me like a shelter so that no one can see me. I looked at our interlocking hand and then was looking at her!! She was carefully dragging me looking at here and there. though it was just a matter of 1/2min but it felt like a year. I was adoring her. the way she was protecting me from that people.

Kholi Hai Khidki Maine...Is Najuk Se Dil Ki
Jage Hai Dekho Fir Se...Khwaab Hazaar...

Finally we came out from the hospital and went in the corner, stood under a tree. I don't know why and how.. i was just lost in her.

Banke Lehar Tu Aayi...Rooh Se Yun Takrayi...
Sadiyon Se Tha Is Pal Ke...Liye Bekaraar....

she waved her hand. maybe she was saying something but i was so lost in her that I'm not even able to hear her voice. and finally she broke my trence by jerking off my hand!!

ks: Kaaa??? kabse bularahi hu apko? apko sunai nei deti ka?

"Uff Ye khadoos ladki!!" I thought.

hm: Haan deti hain Hum to baas ye dekhke hairan the ki ap kya karrahi hain!!

ks: Kaa karrahe hain?

hm: you know na you can't hide me behind you?

ks was shockingly looked at her.