Chapter 45 : Board Games...

Start from the beginning

as she put a foot inside the vehicle she turned back to her bodyguard. "Has my order been taken care of?" 

"yes, Mrs. Saetang." The person replied as she happily sat inside the car before driving of to her house.

|*^|*^|*^|*^

Gorya didn't know what she did or where shse went wrong as her eyes witnessed her house being broken apart, people moving things not caring whose things it was or what it had  she just watched with her eyes he precious house she was talking a moment apart being torn apart.  Things thrown here and there as they pushed past her.

"You can't do this!" She held onto one of the movers as Ren tried to hold onto her. 

he jerked her hand off before doing what he was supposed to.

"you can't do this to my house!!!!!!!" She ran inside escaping the hands of Ren. "you can't go inside" she was warned by one of the workers but was she going to listen to them? absolutely not her house was actually falling apart. "You can't do this!! This is y house!!" She stopped the worker moving her things out. " i have no idea what's going on!" she pleaded. 

"calm down." A voice of a person made her turn around as she heard him. "we are just following orders. we were told to destroy. So, we must destroy." he explained.

"Who gave you that order?" she asked at the verge of tears.

A unknown car pulled over as they all watched it park its way infront of the house. a black with tinted windows  as a person stepped out of it. 

A very known person, right hand of Roselyn.

"I'm very sorry, but this land now belongs to parama group." He declared as they all looked at the person hanging the sign of notice about the land being under Parama group's name and trespasser's will be taken to the court.

"What is this? you can't do this." Gorya looked in disbelief at him. 

"we have valid documents to justify this action, This is between the landowner  and madam." He handed the document to her as flipped through the pages to see it has been signed over to Parama group in reality, she wasn't dreaming. Ren watched the scene unfold infront of his eyes, Her hands trembled when she watched her ring with an unknown no.

"Hello ." She almost whispered.

"I have a story i'd like to share with you i've just finished a project in Singapore , so i've come back to Thailand to work from here for a while. if you want to have a meal, talk or negotiate, you are most welcome to Paramantra house." A very familiar and known voice was heard over the phone, the voice of Roselyn Saetang.

Roselyn wasn't going to negotiate ofcourse but she liked to play games with her enemies.

"Gorya will not negotiate with you, Mrs. Parama." A voice other than Gorya's was heard through the cell as Roselyn rolled her eyes recoginising the voice. "You've gone too far this time. What did Gorya do to deserve this attack?" Fa wasn't going sit back this time. She spent her all life scared of what her father might do but now it's their time to think what fa might do. 

"Attack? I just bought my love a piece of real estate like i bought for your mom." Roselyn plopped down on the sofa listening to her husband talk to his daughter. 

"God Dad!!! This woman will never take place of mom!!!!! neither will you change? you're still not admitting that what  you're doing is wrong?" Fa chuckled in frustration her brother beside her holding in his rage as he listened what had happened with Gorya through Ren.

"i haven't broken a single law. When are you going to understand that this is how the business world works?" Asnee chuckled sipping his drink. "Haven't I taught you well?"

"Stop making everything about business, This is someone's house!! There are memories!" Fa threw her hand in the air. 

"Don't ruin someone else for your profit!! There is someone living in it! Stop playing games!" Thyme snatched the phone out of her hand as she sighed in regret.

"Thyme," The phone was passed to Roslyn as they both dealt with their own kids. "This world is a board game that wagers on people's lives. it's no different from the red card game you played. I've given Gorya the red card, if you thing you van stop it, show me" The line disconnected living Thyme in disbelief, he couldn't his mother would stoop so low.

"Gorya..." Fa walked towards her friend. "i-i'm sorry" Fa sniffled her eyes not daring to meet Gorya's. She did many bad things in life but she didn't know that she will be punished like this. seeing the people she adored the most in misery was not what she wished for.

/~/~/~/~/~/~/

FINALLY!!!! A UPDATE. SORRY FOR BEING AWAY FOR SO LONG BUT IT'S STARTING TO GET JUICY RIGHT NOW. SO, IM HOPING YOU'LL GIVE LOVE TO THE SERIES!!!  I SKIPPED THE TALAY THINGY AS YOU SEE BECAUSE ME BEING ME I NEED DRAMA AND YOU'LL SEE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AHEAD!!!!!

 TILL THEN PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!