chapter 7: Wild night

Start from the beginning

Kate stiffened. "Why can't I?" She murmured in disbelief.

Nina understands rejection better than anyone, but this was ridiculous. She shouldn't have to justify herself to a desperate-talking blow up doll that can't take a hint.

"Listen, Miss Douglas. I get that nobody has ever said No to you growing up. However, you're ruining my date night with my man. So, why don't you take whatever fake-ass desperation you have and leave because you're souring my mood!" Nina was brutally honest.

Kate was spoiled growing up, but no one was ever game enough to say it openly. Who was she to judge me? Kate was raging inside, like a volcano ready to erupt.

Kate was going to do something that just might cheer her up. She grabbed the red wine and poured it on Nina's head. Take that bitch! She was satisfied until a hand made contact with her face.

"Don't you have any restraints, Miss Douglas?" Nina reached for some napkins to wipe her face, but Hugo was already patting down gently to get rid of the wine.

"Miss Douglas, not only have you ruined my girlfriend's dress and make-up with your abhorrent behavior. you also have zero manners. Get out of this restaurant, now!" Hugo hissed.

The bodyguards dragged out a screaming Kate. The conversation shouldn't have went on for this long with someone who wasn't going to take no for an answer.

Hugo decided to order on the go, and take Nina home to shower. She walked out in her sexy night gown that had Hugo drooling from the mouth.

God, she's killing me! Hugo was so turned on that he might not last another minute longer. Nina, of course, was enjoying her dinner.

Hugo moved closer and kissed her shoulder that was exposed. He lowered her shoulder strap seductively as it slides down exposing her left breast. He cups, feeling the softness as he squeezed, playfully.

"I want you." Hugo whispered in her ear.

Nina dropped her fork when Hugo placed her on his lap. Her back was to his chest as he opens his legs so Nina's legs were between his as she sat. He unzipped his pants, lifting Nina off so she could stand and lower her panties.

Hugo kicked off his suit pants and clothes. He lowered Nina over his shaft, bringing her down. She moans as his shaft fills her up completely.

Nina bounces up and down while Hugo meets every motion perfectly. He cussed under his breath.

"Fuck, I'm not going to last at this pace. Let's take this into the bedroom, baby." Hugo stands up with his cock still in Nina.

Good thing she's small to carry. She moans every time he moves. He found her bedroom with her instructions.

He placed her on the bed and thrust deeper. Nina grips her sheets as her womanhood is pounded into by a man that's craving to prove dominance. She clenched around his member.

Hugo groans as he deepens his thrusts. The sound of slapping skin fills the room. The satisfaction widened on his face as he continued to pleasure the woman he is falling for.

"Ahhhhh, harder!!!" Nina begs.

"As you wish, baby." Hugo happily gave her what she wanted.

Four hours later, they're dripping in sweat. Nina laid in Hugo's arms. I'm so satisfied Hugo wore a satisfied smirk. They were fucking like rabbits for the last four hours.

Nina was sleeping as she felt a kiss on her lips to wake her up. She yawned. It was midnight. Hugo was dressed and showered by the time her eyes opened.

She dressed to send him off for the night. He needed to get back home to his kids. Hugo passionately kissed Nina goodbye.

"I'll see you when you get back, baby." Hugo was reluctant to let her go.

"You'll be the first to know." She teased with her eyes.

"Can't wait, baby. Be safe and come back to me." Hugo kissed her again before taking his leave.

"I will. Goodnight, Hugo." Nina smiled.

"Goodnight, baby." He enters his car.

Nina waved goodbye as he leaves the car park. She was falling in love with this man. How did I get so lucky? She often wonders this. Nina entered her apartment again and locked the door.

Hugo texts to let her know that he's home and safe.

............

Don't forget to please;

Vote

Comment

Share