𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓈𝓈𝓊𝓇ℯ

Depuis le début

"So, if anyone would know what's wrong with the magic, it's her."

꧁🦋꧂

Morning came by Pepa had a cloud above her head but it disappeared when she drank some coffee. Mateo's father had coatis (it is an animal) trying to get his food but he managed with a smile plaster onto his face. And then there was Delores, who stood with Antonio. Delores and Antonio had their platea stacked with arepas along with other foods. Delores looked slightly nervous.

Mateo walked up to her behind the table, he smiled, "Delores, hey. You know out of all my older cousins you're like, my favorite cousin... you too Antonio. But I feel like I can talk to Delores better about anything ergo she can talk to me about anything. Like the problem with the magic last night that no one seemed to worry about but maybe you heard about that maybe I should know about."

Mateo turned around hearing Felíx. "Camilo stop pretending your Delores so you can have seconds. You to (Y/n)" he said as Delores peers over seeing her brother and (Y/n) change back to themselves.

(Y/n) puts her hand on her chest looking towards Mateo, she faked tears, "I'm so... hurt by your words Mateo" she sniffed before walking away.

Camilo shrugged, "Worth a shot" Casita used it's windows to swat at him, after his second hit he finally walked away.

"The only one worried about the magic is you..." Delores spoke softly, "and the rats talking in the walls" She walked away. "Oh and Luisa I heard her eye twitching, all night" she hummed a shrug following her father.

Mateo looked over to Luisa. "There we go" She said setting down a table with a hand in her other she had her plate of food.

"Everyone to the table! Let's go, let's go" Alma rushed, casita moved chairs to the table and everyone grabbed their seat. Just as Pepa was going to sit Mateo quickly stole it causing her to thunder sending a glare, lucky her husband calmed her down.

"Luisa" Mateo called but Alma began to speak.

"Family. We are all thankful for Antonio's wonderful new" Alma went to sit down but jumped feeling something on her seat, she looked to see coatis' in her seat "—gift"

She looked over to Antonio. "I told them to warm up your seat" Antonio smiled with animals surrounding him.

"Thank you, Toñito" Alma smiled, his dad gave him a thumbs up. "I'm sure today we'll find a way to put your blessing to good use."

As Alma continues Mateo turned to Luisa and whispers, "Luisa. Delores says you're totally freaking out. Any chance you maybe know something about last night, with the magic?—"

Luisa's eye twitched looking down at Mateo. He gasped and hits the table, "You do!"

Alma called out, "Mateo! If you can't pay attention I will help you."

"Oh, actually. I..."

"Casita?"

Casita moved his seat and quickly moved him to sit by Alma across from (Y/n). Mateo smiled awkwardly, as the plate in front of him was switched out.

Alma continued, "As I was saying... we must never take out miracle for granted so today we will work twice as hard." Mateo leaned back in his seat to look at Luisa, noticing his gaze her eyes widened nervously.