First Meeting - Draisley

(Draisley is the ship Draven Dusk x Paisley)

It was early October, and the anticipation for the upcoming holiday was growing. The leaves were changing colors, the air was getting crisp, and houses were covered in spooky decorations.
In a Spirit of Halloween store, spells weren't the only thing that was brewing.
"Hey guys, come with me to pick out a Halloween costume!!!" Paisley smiled at her phone, holding it up towards her best angle as she walked into the store. As a YouTuber, she felt it necessary to film her every movement during the day. "Now, this year, I want to do something simple, but sexy. But I'm not sure whether that something is a black cat or an angel." She headed towards the back where the costumes were. "Whatever’s cutest, I suppose. And the most expensive." She winked at her camera.
As she made her way down the isle, she accidentally bumped into someone. "Oops, sorry-" her sentence was cut off as she laid her eyes on the most majestic man she'd ever seen in her entire life. He had shoulder length curly black hair and wore a black shirt with black ripped jeans and black boots. He wore black eyeliner and dark lipstick and a mustache. He also had a black bandana tied around his head and a silver choker.
"Wow" she breathed.
After the pair stared at each other for a bit, the man broke the silence by clearing his throat. "Ahem....uh...hi" "Hi.." They stared some more. "You're um, looking for a costume?" he asked. "Yep!" she replied. "I can't decide between a black cat or an angel." "Oh, definitely the black cat. Black is the best color, you know" he said with a smile. Paisley felt her face flush pink. "Okay, it's decided then!" He smiled, then cleared his throat again. "Listen, I happen to run an oddity shop and horror museum not far from here...if you're ever free, you should check it out." Paisley felt her heart skip a beat. "Sure, I'd love to!" He smiled. "Cool, cool....I'll see you."

Note:
RAHHHH I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! A few things:

1. I am aware that Draven may be a bit more chill than Brandon portrayed him but I went off how I believe he'd react upon seeing a gorgeous woman such as Paisley. To be fair, Draven's video is short and so I have to go off of what little is revealed about him and speculate the rest.

2. I know this ship is Hella random!! One of my friends on Instagram thought of it as a joke and now it's become a full-fledged ship. I thank them as it's actually a super beautiful and amazing ship I never would have thought of on my own.

3. I honestly believe that Paisley and Draven would be super good for each other. Not only would they look super aesthetically pleasing (and hot) together, I feel like they are the kind of opposites that would work, like Luxy & Carol. They'd definitely be so obsessed with each other and I'm so here for it

I look forward to hopefully making more content about them, like perhaps how their first date went.....
Follow me on Instagram!!! @ goblin.girl__

Until next time xx

P.S. Banner image made by me :)