Chapter 1

Julia's pov

It's 9 am and Julia walks into swat holding her newborn son and looking for her brother. Hondo sees her and ask if she needs help and she says that she is looking for Jim Street. Hondo ask who she was and when she was going to tell him Street yells "Julia!!!". Julia turns around and puts down the carrier that has her son in on the ground and runs to him as he picks her up and spins her around. She cries for the first time because she has missed her big brother and that he doesn't know that she has a son. Hondo smiles since he knows that is all street can talk about missing his little sister. Ok, street put me down. He does and she walks over to her son and takes him out of the car seat and walks him over to street and tells him that he is a uncle. Street this is Rome this is your nephew. He looks down at him and he smiles and ask who is the father. No one he doesn't want to be in his life that's why I came back because I need help I don't know what I am doing. Street smiles and tells her to stay there and that he will be right back. She walks over and sits down and Rome starts crying and she tries everything. Deacon walks by and hears a baby crying so he follows it. He see a beautiful women holding a baby boy so he walks up to her and ask if everything is ok. Yes, I am waiting for my brother to come back and I don't know what he wants he has been feed and he has been changed. Here give him to me I have a 7 year old daughter and a 5 year old daughter. I give Rome to him and he starts walking with him and Rome stops crying. How do you do that. You see if you move a little bit it will help him fall asleep. Ok. Street comes back with Ginger. Sis this is ginger she has a 8 month old baby girl I think she can help and she has agreed to help. Thank you so much. No problem. I just brought a house and tells her the address and Deacon says that is the house next door. She smiles at him. So ginger grabs her daughter and then they head to my house Street and Luca come and help set up the house for them.  She thinks to her self that she sees herself with Deacon but she wants him to come to her. She was worried about dating with her having a son but he showed her that he cares about kids.  She just put her son down for a nap and she starts cooking dinner for her Ginger and Luca and her brother. While she is cooking she put headphones in and starts dancing little does I know Dracon is right behind her smiling watching her thinking he needs to ask her out but is being careful because she has a newborn and he wants more kids. I spin around and she Deacon there and I take my headphones out. You scared me Deacon. i'm sorry I thought you heard me coming into the house. No, I am making dinner do you and your kids want to stay for dinner? Are you sure we don't have tp stay I know that you have not seen your brother in a while. I am sure Deacon I want to get to know you. He thinks to himself maybe she does likes him. She thinks that there is no way that he likes her because of her son and that she doesn't know how to tell if he does. My brother walks into the room and sees us staring at each other and he smiles knowing we like each other and he wants us to be happy. He says that we should go on a date already. Deacon looks at him then at me and then ask me out. Yes, Deacon I will go out with you. He smiles at me and tells me that we are going out tomorrow night. I go find Ginger and see if she can watch Rome for me as I am gooing on a date with Deacon and she says she knew it. I laugh at her comment and then walk to the kitchen where I left Deacon and I see him cooking so I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him and he jumps. You scared me. I guess we are even. I guess so. He turns around and wraps his arms around me and he kisses the top of my head. What did ginger say? he said that she can watch him while we are out and that we can take our time because she has them. Good, I will plan the date for us be ready for our date tomorrow around 3 pm. OK, are you going to finish cooking or do you want me to. I got it. Ok. I smile to myself knowing I got someone that can cook as well. His kids run into the room and ask him if he can braid their hair and he looks like he doesn't know how so I say that I can braid their hair and their eyes light up and it makes me happy that I can do this for him. I take them to my room I tell them to sit in front of my bathroom mirror so I can get started. I was almost done whe Deacon walks into the bathroom and see me with his girls and he knows that he made the right choice. Ok, girls you are done I have to take a shower and do my hair fast I will meet you downstairs. She turns and sees Deacon. Hey, Thank you for   their hair. It's was fun I will come over before they go to  school and do their hair since they have asked me. You don't have to. Oh, you don't want me in their lives that ok i understand then we don't have to go out tomorrow I need to shower so i'm asking you to leave. Deacon is shocked on her behaver. He leaves and I shut the door and lock it and he hears me crying since I really like him and maybe love him. He doesn't trust me around his kids. He thinks on what just happened hopes that they are still on for dinner tomorrow night.