Slap Slap Revolution

En başından başla

Courtney: I'll dance a jig when Chris shoves you out the plane!

Alejandro: When you don't hold back and lead the pack, truly there is nothing stopping you, you, you.

Leshawna: Swimming in your eyes, it's butterflies, and suddenly there's nothing I can't do. Sorry, Harold.

Lindsay: Wait, something's itching in my brain! Someone's back in the game! My former flame! And Tyler's your name! You're Tyler just the same! Oh, Tyler, Tyler, Tyler, Tyler back you came.

Tyler: You remember me? Ha! She remembers me! YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS

End of song

We were caught in the Avalanche! Thanks Alot Tyler! We made our way up when Lindsay tapped me on the shoulder. "Guess what? Tyler is back!" She grinned. "Oh my God really?" I said in a surprise voice. "Mhm! I'm so happy" she smiled as she ran to tell her team. Me and Lindsay talk sometimes, most of those times was me trying to tell her Tyler was on my team and here but she wasn't listening. Then Owen ran past me and up the hill. We saw Giant meet grinders and lots of raw meet. And Owen was eating said raw meet. "Don't think of this as raw meat think of it as raw building materials over 1500 species of sausage call Germany home, hence the theme of our most efficient challenge yet" Chris announced. "Each team must make a giant German sausage by shoveling meat into the grinder push it down and grind the mixture out into an oversized sausage casing all without losing a finger or toe" he explained. "You have to shovel fast or risk getting stuck with an incomplete sausage which will be a lot harder to write down the hill" he smiled as we were shown a rocky, unsafe hill that we'd probably most definitely die on. Everyone (but Izzy) looked terrified.

We ran towards our grinder. Izzy was shoving her heard into the Grinder and Alejandro caught her. "Tyler we need your strength on the grinder, Owen stuff that casing like your life depends on it, Y/N, Noah you guys can handle Izzy well, make sure she doesn't get in the grinder again" he said as he threw Izzy at Noah. I stepped out of the way and Izzy fell onto Noah. "And There goes my pelvis" he said I'm pain. Izzy ended up carrying Noah and we watched on as our team began to work.

After a few minutes I looked at team victorys to see DJ throwing a seagull into the grinder! "DJ!" I yelled, then he realized what he did and began to panic. "Haha! Cody has a tiny sausage" Noah laughed. "Atleast my team has a sausage" he repliedm we looked at Owen to see he had eaten it! "Owen!" I yelled out of Frustration. "I have an idea, why don't we ride Owen down the hill" Alejandro suggested."no way that's cheating!" Courtney yelled. "Owen is stuffed with meat I say he's fit for sausage duty" Chris shrugged.

We sat on Owen as Alejando began to push Owen down the hill. "All aboard de Weiner express" Noah smirked as we began to ride down. I did not feel safe. As we rode down a terrifying mountain goat jumped at us! Once we missed the goat I was really not feeling safe. And like I did I'm New York rapped my arms around Noah.

Noah POV:
We were sliding down the hill on Owen when I felt two arms grab onto me. I looked back to see Y/N looking terrified. I decided to pretend that I didn't notice. What did I expect. We're going down a hill on Owen. It's a fair enough reaction. Once we reached the bottom she let go and was visibly shaking. "You alright?' I asked. "I'm fine just processing" she said back. "Welcome to challenge part zwei of today's challenge. Competitors must learn and perform a traditional German dance on this very platform the maps are rigged deliver a hilarious and painful jolt every time one of you missteps or I need a laugh. Last team standing wins" he explained. Y/N had calmed down and Chris handed the rewards. We got these stupidly heavy hats.

Y/N POV:

I didn't get a hat, looks like I was sitting out.  I watched as Sierra proceeded to do the dance with her own Cody-fieied lyrics. I feel so bad for that poor guy. I looked back at Noah. "Why are you looking at Noah?" Izzy smirked. "he's my friend" I shrugged. "Mhm, I saw you both when we were on Owen" she smiled as I felt my face heat up a bit.

Y/N confesional:

"I've never had a boyfriend before, or even a crush on someone so even if I do like Noah WICH I DON'T I wouldn't know"

End of confessional

Then the platforms went up. It was Noah Vs Leshawna. Noah slapped Leshawna and she full on kicked him off! And unfortunately his landing was on me! Again! "Hey Noah" I said Akwardly. "Why am I always falling on you?" He asked. "what?" I replied. "that was outloud wasn't it?" He asked "yeah...you gonna get off of me?" I asked. He quickly got up and we awkwardly looked away from each other. I didn't need to look at Izzy to know she was smirking. A few minutes into the final four Leshawna pushed heather off and proceeded to slap her! And then she hit a tooth out! And then Sierra slapped Alejandro off! "Damn it" I mumbled.

I sat in loser class reading my book again when Noah walked in looking disgusted. "You good?" I asked. "Owen was eating a sausage he threw up" he said as he sat next to me. "Ew" I said as I continued to read. Then I felt someone was staring. I looked up at Noah and he was looking at me weirdly again "Noah..." I asked. Nothing. "Hey Noah" I asked as I waved my hand Infront of his face. "I'll...go get Owen" I said as I walked away.