episode 5-1st selection starts now

Start from the beginning

Kuon:thats was kinda low,are you feeling sick isagi?

Isagi:huh?oh yeah......heh.(that was my best!what the hell!)

Kuon:oh,hey y/n!

Y/n:huh....?(what's this ding dong want?)

Kuon:its your turn for the jumping test!

Y/n walk over to the designated jumping station

Y/n:so i just......jump?

Isagi:i mean yeah.....what else would you in a jumping test?

Y/n:ok then,pookie~

Isagi:did you just call m-

Y/n:HUP!

Y/n:76cm

Isagi:(woah!and i tought kuon jumped high!)

Kuon:wow,y/n!how did you get hops like that?

Y/n:isnt it obvious?im black!

...

Silence filled the room,nobody dared comment on that

Isagi:(i mean,yeah that makes sense.....
But i feel like hes hiding something)

Kuon:oooookay,lets go to lunch!

Y/n:(seems like that made them stop asking questions,good.the truth is i actuall trained day and night to get this good at jumping and i was bound to get good at it if i wanted to be good at parkour,but i cant let them know im this good otherwise theyre gonna see me as a threat and it would make it to hard to get close to them,il ease them into it and when ive gained their trust enoug........)

I̷̢̩͚͎̾͋l̶͉͍̓̂̀ ̴̳͎͂̉͂s̶̛̮̘̽̍̏̔h̴̝̘̜̾̈́̓͛̕ö̴̟̹̪͖́ͅẘ̷̱̄ ̵̲̎̀͆͝͝t̵̺͍̀h̶̲̍͑͠ě̷͕̟̊̔m̵̤̳̭̝͔̂̀ ̴̺͔̋̈a̷̦̐̎̚ ̷̡̱̼̏͜t̷̬͍͐̉r̸̡̰̋̍u̷͔͐͌͝͝ẹ̵̈̈́͠ ̴̗̚͠ġ̷̱̱͙̜͊̂͐o̶̰̭̮̍̈́̾̔͜ͅd̶͇͍̹̏

B

achira:hey,y/n!you comin'?

Y/n:huh?oh yeah!

Isagi gets nato for his side dish once again

Isagi:ugh,i hate this!all they give us is rice and miso soup,only the high rankers get the good foods!

Y/n:hey man,i dont know what youre talking about,you gotta be more grateful!

Y/n scans the number on his shoulder and gets pickled radish for his side dish

Isagi:(oh well gues nato is better than whatever they gave y/n,im feel sorry for you man-)

Y/n:oh,sweet!pickled radish,not bad!

Isagi:wow dude,you seem way too excited for something so bad....

Y/n:how could i not be?!i get rice,soup and a decent side dish?how could that be bad?you are way too sheltered dude,this is like a feast to me!

Isagi:(damn,now i feel bad.if this is good treatment to him i cant imagine what he would say is the bare minimum)

As they sat down y/n looked at gagamaru eating his gyoza,until naruhaya came seemingly out of nowhere to and stole one

Y/n:(im never wrong,i knew he had potential.if im in the right circumtances and i can actually get him to be serious about his skills and not use them for stupid reasons........i could gain a really valuable asset.)