*Chapter 1*

YUNA POV.

I was waiting at my agency to get picked up for the show. After a bit the car arrived and I got in. ¨Hi¨ I spoke in English to them. Everyone said hello. ¨Oh my Gosh, your accent is so cute!" Kirsten said. ¨oh thank you.¨ I blush at the comment. ¨So I heard that Bada Lee is participating in this too.¨ Latrice said. I nod at her statement. ¨I thought that you would be on her team.¨ She questioned. ¨Well I thought it would be boring.¨ i explain. ¨Oh so you are like that.¨ Kirsten said slyly. ¨Wait, why are we talking about Bada Lee?¨ Ling gives a confused look. We all just give her a fake judgmental look.

..........(Timeskip)

We finally made it to the building.

Mimi OUTFIT-

After walking in we saw a trophy on a stand we were later escorted to a room. We walked in the room and I sat on the far right of the chairs. Once we were all settled down we reviewed the people that are participating.

........... BEBE team pov

When reviewing the people they were met with a familiar face.¨is that Mimi?¨ Tatter said. The team was confused as to why she was there. The only reason they knew her is because of when they confirmed their relationship and she would sometimes drop by the studio. When Bada saw Mimi on the screen she was not pleased at all. 

........ Yuna Pov

After waiting in our room for a LONG time we finally got called to go and meet the other teams. We arrived at the entrance. ¨Woah¨ Audrey exclaimed. We started to go down the stairs and I made eye contact with Bada. My nerves completely disappeared once I saw her. I instantly smiled at her, thankfully she smiled back at me and gave me a wave. ¨She is even prettier in real life.¨ I heard someone say. We made it to the center and then a video pops up. At first, people complimented us, but then they started to criticize us. After they criticized Kirsten for a while, someone said. ¨She is an idol, right?¨ This caught my attention. ¨ She trained for two years under her agency, can you even call her a dancer? Has she ever even freestyled before¨ they laughed. I was a bit hurt of course, but I knew they would regret saying that.

.................

After the host was introduced, and the judges, we were told to change for the freestyle battles. I ended up getting 2 no respect stickers.

 I ended up getting 2 no respect stickers

Mimi's Outfit-

I got changed quickly so I had some time until we started. While walking around I bump into a taller figure. ¨Sorry.¨ I bow slightly but then hear a chuckle. I look up and see BADA! ¨oh... Bada, it is you.¨ I was surprised but happy seeing her. ¨Watch out where you are going.¨ she says. I nod. ¨Why didn't you tell me you were joining this too?¨ Bada asked me. ¨It was supposed to be a surprise...¨ I look down. I hear another chuckle. "You are really showing your figure with that outfit.¨ she smirks at me. My cheeks start feeling hot. Before leaving she kisses my butterfly tattoo. My knees went weak. I had to catch myself quick so i wouldn't fall. Oh bada~