𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

I was looking at Abhi. He have a wide grin on his face as he slides the ring on Kia's finger. Everybody clapped for them and congratulated them. It was very clear in his eyes that how much he loves Kia. Even Vikram was looking at Siya who was standing beside her friend with red cheeks. I'm really happy that the two got their soulmates.
My friends are like my family, they were there for me when I was not myself. They brought me to my life when I was ready to give up on myself.

"Look Sal, that girl is so cute " Vihaan said, and I didn't respond to him just to annoy him.

But I don't know why, I looked at where he said and I can see two girls standing there, one was Aadhya,I could see her as she was facing us but the other one was facing the opposite side and I couldn't see her face, my heart suddenly started to beat fastly. She was wearing a light peach colour dress which was covering her full body and she had hijab on her head. I placed my hand on my chest to ease the rising beats. She turned around and I felt like my heart altogether stopped .

" Ma sha Allah " I couldn't stop my mouth from saying this.

She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, with a wheatish colour skin which is bare without any makeup and a beautiful smile. But what made her more beautiful was the small stone on her nose. it was a nose ring but small enough so that one could only see it if they are looking at it carefully. That's how I came out of my thoughts.

What are you doing Salah, stop looking at her, she is a non - meharam for you.

And I immediately stoped looking at her and turned to other side, but what I didn't noticed was Vihaan who was looking at me this whole time. He had that stupid smirk on his face.

"Don't say anything " I told him and his smirk turned into a teasing smile.

" How can I not, you were checking out a girl, that's something new." Vihaan said in a teasing voice and tsked.

"By the way for your information her name is Sabah Mariyam and she is already engaged." He said and I turned to look at her once again and then at her fingers, sure there had a diamond ring on her finger. I felt like the stone in her finger is mocking me. I turned around to stop the aching that I felt in my heart when I looked at her ring cladded finger .

What is wrong with you? I asked myself.

"Where do you get this much information about her.?" I asked.

"She is Kainat and Siya's bestfriend." He replied.

I groaned at myself after hearing that.

Please Allah don't allow my heart to feel for someone who is not in my destiny.

I made a quick prayer looking at her beautiful face, and suddenly her eyes met mine.

And I lost myself to that gray orbs.

I lost myself to a girl who was already someone else's.