Suppressing a shout of surprise that was on the brink of escaping his throat, the reincarnator had no desire to draw any unneeded attention to himself. Frustration and regret built up as he pondered the life choices that had led him to this point. He braced for impact as he realized he was rapidly approaching a window on the building he had aimed for.

With a resounding crash, Y/n fell through the shattered window, landing without significant injury. He cast a grateful glance at the already cracked glass, sparing his shoulder from potential harm.

As he picked himself up from the ground, Y/n scanned the area for any trapped individuals. "Hey! Is anyone on this floor? Shout if you can hear me!" he called out, met with silence. Despite the lack of response, Y/n decided to search further, but the building's rumbling gave him pause. He stumbled briefly before regaining his balance.

Frowning in annoyance, he mused, 'That villain isn't finished yet? How many buildings is he attempting to destroy?' Shaking his head, he cautiously navigated the devastated office space. The strewn debris and shattered surroundings hinted at the sheer power and destruction the villain possessed.

'I'm glad I didn't go to fight him head on,' Y/n thought grimly, envisioning the disastrous outcome if he had challenged the villain head-on.

After a thorough search of the floor and several floors below, Y/n was both relieved and surprised to find no trapped individuals. He couldn't help but wonder why there wasn't even a single person inside the building. The ongoing rumbling outside hinted at the possibility of a Pro Hero battling the muscular villain.

'As I suspected, my presence here was ultimately futile. No casualties or injured persons... I should return before I get into real trouble,' Y/n thought. Just as he was about to search for a nearby window to exit, he heard a distant sound that made him freeze in his tracks.

He stopped, listening intently to confirm he wasn't mistaken. The ongoing rumbling outside made it difficult, but he couldn't ignore the possibility. He decided to investigate, rushing toward the sound of someone sobbing. His concern grew as he reached a small room tucked in the corner of the current floor. The door bore a sign in childish handwriting: "CHILDREN'S PLAYROOM."

'Why on earth is there a children's playroom in a corporate building?' Y/n pondered with bemusement but pushed aside the question for now. He attempted to open the door but found it stuck. A glimpse inside revealed a large pile of rubble blocking the door from within.

With a click of his tongue, Y/n summoned his Quirk, sending reddish-black tendrils through the gap under the door. He wrapped them around the door and, with a grunt, pulled it free. The debris clunked to the floor, leaving a gap large enough for him to see inside.

Y/n was about to start clearing the rubble to free the children when he heard frightened gasps and the sound of little feet scurrying about. A child's voice, no older than five, exclaimed in broken and childlike Japanese, "Eek! Somebody's there! Is it the bad guy?"

"Aaahh! Kosuke, protect me!" a little girl's voice screamed.

"Children, please, be quiet..." a more mature girl's voice interjected. Y/n called out to her, "Miss, can you hear me?"

Silence followed. "Please, don't be alarmed. I'm here to help."

"Are you a Pro Hero? Your voice sounds too young..." the caretaker replied skeptically.