"What? Who's... Oh! Gemini?"

"What? Gemini?" Fourth tilted his head out of confusion.

"His name is gemini?" Fourth added.

"Yes. His name is gemini, hes a nobody and i think im the one who only knows him since he doesn't have friends."

"Do you know the reason why he gets bullied always?"

"Oh - yea, he gets bullied since he hides his identity ever since he joined here. And hes been the target of bullies ever since."

"Just because he doesn't like to show his face and hides his identity?"

"Yup." Ford nodded.

"Woah, how do you know all these stuff.."

"Oh, this gossip was famous before days."

"Oh.. i get it now.."

"Well.. why did you ask about his name?"

"I met him almost beside my locker, he was bullied and those bullies tried taking his mask of while the other one was also punching him."

"Sheesh, that's cruel."

"Well, lets go eat lunch together?"

"Pfft, as if. I needa attend a meeting and walk off to the student council."

"Well thats alot."

"I know, yea pretty much. Well.. i gotta go see ya!"

"Alright, bye!"

Fourth walked off to the meeting he was attending at the student council.

As fourth was walking, he spotted Gemini getting bullied by the same jerks earlier.

Fourth was about to stand up for gemini but he thought about it and decided to listen to their conversation.

"Please.. don't.."

"Remove your fucking mask idiot, do you know we almost got fucking wrecked by the school president because of you?"

"Please, no I can't remove my mask.."

"You can't hm? You fucking cant!?" The boy shouted at gemini as he pulled his mask so hard that it almost ripped.

The boy kept pulling harder as fourth had enough, he pushed the boy and grabbed him by his collar as the other one ran off again.

"I thought I wouldn't see your face.. but we meet again.."

"No, please no!" The bully said.

"Please. Let me go! I swear I'll never bully him again! Please don't hurt me!"

"Your lucky i have pity." Fourth let go of his hand which made the bully fell down as fourth kicked his stomach - the bully groaned out of pain as he ran but still in pain."

"Show me your face." Fourth said coldly.

Gemini was about to push fourth again but fourth catched his hand early.

"Don't you.. dare.."

Gemini got startled as he used his hand for defense and punched fourth at his other hand.

"Agh, shit.."

Gemini was about to run again but fourth caught him.

"Don't fucking run.."

Fourth pulled gemini to the bathroom roughly.

Fourth pushed him at the wall as he pulled his collar.

"Show me your face. Now."

"You want a face? Alright. I'll give you one."

Gemini pulled off his mask as he kissed fourth deeply.

To be continued?

:P

11/6/23Monday9:41

11/6/23
Monday
9:41

My Instagram!
@yawnerology

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, fourth kinda top in this chapter heh

Thankyou!

-
·

NERD'S OBSESSION