Fatima bucked her hips, desperate for more. Her hands searched for something to hold, finally resting one on his knee and the other pressing hard on the seat. She felt something that wasn't his finger slide into her and her eyes flew wide open.

"What are you doing?" She asked him as she watched him smile and scoot back to his side, relaxing into the seat as he licked off her juice from his fingers.

"Just days ago you made a threat, and I said why don't I indulge you," He pressed a button and something in her vibrated causing her legs to squeeze together. At that moment she realized what she felt was a vibrator.
"You said you'd get a vibrator and name it after me, right, baby?"

"Zach..."

"Aht aht, it's a yes or no question." He watched her squint, shaking her head, "If you intended to name it after me, it would only be fair that I get to control it, so that's what we're doing, Babygirl."

"Zac..." She tried to speak again but he cut her off by pressing the control button, causing her to moan pressing her thighs tightly together.

"Nah Nah, we have to work on that, you can't keep calling me Zachary, why can't I get a sweet name?"

"Why should I give you one? When all you do is leave me horny?" She reached for his belt and he held her hand, as he looked deep into her eyes, "Once this goes loose, we won't be attending this event and I won't be giving you any time off."

Fatima took her hand off him, she rolled her eyes and looked away and he knew she was clearly pissed. He couldn't stop staring at her as she looked outside through the window deep in her thoughts.

In truth, it wasn't about Fatima, it was about himself. He knew how he was. He hasn't had sex with her yet because he wanted to get to know her more, like her more without being influenced by sex. He knew how he could be about sex especially if he really liked the girl, and what bothered him was how much power and control she had over him without him being intimate with her. It scared him, he had never felt anything like the way he felt with her. He didn't understand it, yet he liked it but the thought of getting his heart broken was a silent voice in his head. He knew the moment he decided to sink deep in her, would be him giving his everything.

Fatima on the other hand was drained, the whole week, Zac showed her in different ways how she could be loved properly. It was evident he always listened to her and was ready to help her in any way. The past nights she couldn't sleep because of her court case, so he stayed up with her. He even assisted her by sending his private investigator to help get a shred of important evidence she used for the case and it went a long way. All the beautiful things he does keep her mentally and physically stimulated. She had never felt this horny before, and Ian purposely refusing to have sex with her hoping it would make her fuck Zac didn't make it any easy. She was sexually frustrated.

"We're here, Boss," Omar spoke, bringing them out of their thoughts.

"Thank you, Omar," Zac spoke.

Zac stepped out of the car as he went around to open the door for Fatima. He held her hand helping her out of his G - wagon. Once she got out, he took a good look at her, the dress hugging her tightly showing her curves, her slim waist caught his eyes and for a second he imagined holding it tightly from behind as he boned her.

"Just be a good girl and I promise to give you a good time," He said as he snaked his hand around the small of her back leading her in but didn't get a response from her. The sexual tension between the both of them was suffocating.

•••

Inside the huge house was filled with designer outfits worn by wealthy-looking young men and women. Expensive decorations were well put in place, music serenading the atmosphere, glasses clinking, handshakes were given, men dapping each other, ladies kissing both sides of their cheeks, introductions were being made, and laughter filled the room, they were having a ball.