Under the vampire's Hypnosis

Once upon a time , in the victorian era , there was a legend circling around town.

The legend was told by grandparents to their grandchildrens , by the grandchildrens to their friends as for this legend was known by anyone living in Flopside.

It was told for the childrens and adults to not adventure in the forest surounding the kingdom during the night.

During nights when there were the apparent moon , the nights of the purple moon to be exact , people who had decided to adventure in the forest would find themselves getting lost in only a few minutes of having gotten in there.

As the time was ticking they could hear something approaching them.
The noises would be closer and closer.

As the victim thought that they were finally left alone by the thing stalking them , they were brutally bitten at the neck and drained of their blood.

Only to never be seen ever again.

The attackant was rumored to be the vampire living in a great castle in the legend's forest.
He was known as the purple moon's vampire.

Other versions of the legend wood about how this vampire would only come out of its lair during nights of full purple moons.

He would comeout of its lair to choose potential victims to live with him in his castle , so he can hypnotise them into turning into his slaves as he drains them for their energy and blood to keep his youth.

None of the legends could have been proven yet , yet everyone knew and believed them.

Everyone , but a certain man who had decided to go for a walk in flopside's forest .......... on the annual purple moon night.

He had went in the forest to change his mind a bit after a heated argument with his older brother and was now lost himself at his turn , in the forest.

The man's name was Elliot , but we'll call him Mr.L for counting his story.

He looked around , looking for a place he would possibly recognize to help him exit this damned forest but it was of no use . As he looked up , he noticed that it was already night-time and that the moon was already out.

He found the moon's violet taint quite odd but rather mesmerizing at the same time .
When he was on the point to look away from the nightsky he heard a noise coming from his surroundings.

He told himself that it was certainly just a nocturnal animal who was looking for food , who was hopefully other than him so he shook it off and resumed walking around the forest to try to get back home.

As it was unsuccessful , he felt quite tired and sat on a nearby rock to get back some energy to keep going , when he heard the noise once again but closer.

He wondered why did the animal followed him so he quickly got up and started doing big moves with his arms to possibly frighten the animal and make it leave our dear Mr.L... but once again it was unsuccessful.

When he dropped his guard , the thing quickly creept behind him and bit his neck. It put its gloved hand on mr.l's mouth to keep him from screaming , as the creatures drew more and more blood from his neck he felt his energy getting drained ,
until the man passed out on the snowy ground.

Mr.L woke up a few hours after having passed out .
He slowly opened his eyes who had previously almost shut by force due to the freezing temperature outside , just to see that he wasn't located on the ground anymore.
He found himself laying in a very comfortable bed , unlike the one he had at home with his brother , this one had multiple blankets and pillows of great quality.