Untitled Part 1

He leans down with his hand still cupped around your mouth, and he talks to you.

"How did it feel to lose yourself in the eyes of a man, huh?" He asks you.

You're trying to respond, but the current circumstances only allow you to give him a confused whine.

"What's it like..." He pauses to catch a breath. You can feel it on your neck.

"What's it feel like to get pounded in the ass by a guy?"

Oh fuck.

You let your upper body completely collapse. You can't even get yourself to try anymore. It's too much. His hand lets go of your face and moves to the back of your head, pressing it further against the pillow it was already sinking into. You're completely overwhelmed, it feels like you're on another planet. It's fucking awesome.

"Yeah, thats what I thought. Fuckin faggot."

He knows what he's done. He knows what he's doing. He's fully aware of the disgusting, filthy things he's making you feel, and you're totally letting him make it worse. You could've easily stepped out of this. All of it was consensual. You let it all happen, and you're taking the consequences full force, directly in the ass. The worst part is that you're enjoying it.

All of a sudden, he stops. He pulls out completely, in turn, pulling you out of whatever gross, euphoric state you were in. He's left you in a sweaty, whimpering, isolated mess, with your face smushed into the pillow that you can tell you've drooled on at this point. Your bare chest is pressed against the bed, with your ass behind you propped up by your legs and knees, which have nearly given out by now. You feel so humiliatingly exposed. You're fully vulnerable in every sense of the word, which is something you've never felt before. He stays silent, allowing you a moment to take in how embarrassing this is for you. You can't help but think about how badly you need him to keep going.

Several seconds pass. Nothing. The only audible noises in the room are the both of you panting. No words. You're getting so desperate that you're shaking. Solutions to this deafeningly empty noise race through your mind. Is he expecting something from you? What could he possibly want? This is your first time doing this, why would you know what to--

"Come on, gayboy..."

The nicknames break you down a little more each time he uses them.

"You know you want it.. All you have to do is tell meee..."

It finally clicks.

He wants you to beg.

Overcome with desperation, you don't even hesitate to start. You've never begged like this before, but it comes so naturally. He's ruining you. There's no way you could ever go back to normal after this.

Mmh... Please... I need it.. Please... Fuck, man, I'll do anything.. Just put it back in...

He doesn't respond. His hands, which are grasping either side of your torso, glide down to your hips.

I'm.. I'm so desperate... I-It's all I want.. Please...

You keep at it, cry after whine after plead, praying that he'll do something to you. Anything. Every 'Please' and 'I need it' that you let out is absolutely genuine.

I know it makes me a slut, but please...

I know I'm a fag for this, but I'm begging... Subconsciously, you're even starting to reienforce the shit that he's saying about you.

Just when the begging starts to get repetitive, he moves one of his hands lower, drifting from your hip to the side of your thigh, then to the front of your thigh, before carefully lifting up off of your leg and ever so slightly touching the tip of your dick.

You flinch. Instinctively, you stop speaking, despite the fact that you were mid-sentence, getting ready to call yourself a derogatory name for the fifth time. He can tell that he's startled you.

"Go on."

He says.

Doing what you're told, you nervously stumble through another self-deprecating plead, stuttering and moaning every other word, as you feel his warm hand slide very slowly onto your cock. Starting with the end of it, he moves further down, being obnoxiously delicate and taking all the time he wants. His hand feels so soft it's making your erection ten times worse.