The Lovable Cop

Sage and Sidney get onto a campus security car that Dewey is driving. Dewey was always right there for Sage. He was with her through everything and tried to keep her safe and protected the whole way. He looked at the two girls, worried about them. He knew there were more killings.

     "What's going on Dewey? Why did someone accuse my sister?" Sage asked, trying to keep from getting emotional.

     "It'll be alright, Sage." Dewey told her, looking at her then back at the road.

     "What'll be okay? I don't understand." Sage spoke, looking at Dewey with clear worry on her face.

      Dewey explained everything to the two girls. The car continued moving as he helped the girls get to thier next class while telling them about everything that happened last night. The killings that happened with Maureen Evans and her unlucky boyfriend. It struck fear into both of the girls.

     "No way. This can't be happening again, Dewey. Three hundred people watched this happen?" Sage asked, tears in her eyes. "Where's Randy?"

     "They thought it was a publicity stunt and I was with Randy all night. He was not the one who did this Sage. Okay?" Dewey watched her.

     "Okay, but I still worry. It's happened before anyways." Sage mumbled as she looked around.

     "How could this happen?" Sidney bit her lip and looked at Dewey.

     "They don't know. It was carefully planned though. Earlier in the day, the couple received two anonymous passes to the movie." Dewey replied.

     "It's a copycat killer. I knew that this would happen. Gale's fucking movie. They're gonna go after Randy and Derek, Sid." Sage looked over at her sister with tears in her eyes.

     "I won't let anything happen to Randy nor Derek, Sage. I will keep them safe." Dewey told her.

     "How about the two of you take a few days off? I can come with you and keep you safe." Dewey suggested.

      "Like hell I'll be chased away, Dewey. Tell your little girlfriend or whatever to stay the hell away from me. You do the same, Dewey. I can take care of myself and my sister." Sage told him, sighing.

     "Nothing will happen to you, Sage. But I need to be here. That's why I'm here, remember? We take care of each other. Let me walk you to class. Please?" Dewey looked at Sage with a small frown on his face.

     "Me and my sister will be safe. Dewey, go on." Sage nodded at him, letting him know that she would be fine.

     "Fine. But I swear if something happens to you, Sage..." Dewey said, looking up at Sage. It was no doubt that he had feelings for the younger girl, but they were both with other people.

     "We'll be safe, dork. Thanks for worrying about us." Sage leaned up and kissed Dewey's cheek before walking away with her sister. Sage was completely oblivious to the older man's crush on her. Sidney seemed to notice it though, but didn't say.

The Heart Of Windsor College (a scream 2 fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें