How you met

|| Gwen Stacy ||

|| Gwen Stacy ||

"All right, people, let's start at the beginning one last time." 

Female Readers ; (Normal girl)

You and Gwen met when she had an argument with her dad about Peter's death, you were going to a new Cafe, Chelsea NY  Cafe and that was when you two met. Gwen was silent at first but slowly started to talk and managed to become friends with you.

Male Readers ; (Band member)

Gwen had joined a band, wanting to find the right one as the other bands she joined, it didn't quite well.. Work out. She played as the drummer and you were the vocalist, always singing but sometimes you and Gwen talked if band practice was over early. You always somehow got Gwen to talk to you or another band member, no matter what the situation. After a couple of months Gwen decided to become your friend and added your number to her phone where you guys would begin to grow your bond.

|| END ||

|| Hobie Brown ||

|| Hobie Brown ||

"Alright my name's Hobie, Hobie Brown." 

Female Readers ; (Famous rockstar) 

Hobie was in a band yeah, but compared to you, nothing just nothing. He found you interesting and went to one of your concerts where you performed a punk typish song which Hobie considered his favorite song now (I don't know if he believes in favoriting but I'm guessing he does?? Anyways) This sneaky guy managed to get backstage and meet you in person. You were suspicious but held back and let him talk. From his looks and yours, you guys looked like the "dream" couple. You lent him your number and began talking but not very often since he was in a band and you were busy with concerts but you still talked a bit.

Male Readers ; (Normal guy)

Hobie was walking to one of those cheap stores, mostly because he wanted to get a snack. You on the other hand were walking to the park to hang out with a couple of friends from your high school year then stopping during a crosswalk. Hobie was right besides, walking on the busy street with you following along, not realizing you just jaywalked with him but since you had your headphones on and your phone out, you didn't notice until you stopped after crossing then seeing the red light still flashing.