𝗼𝗻𝗲. ( 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋 )

Começar do início

the doorbell rang, snapping laci out of her daze. she adjusted her strapless, black mini dress and slid on a pair of red bottomed louboutin heels, matching the red ribbon in her hair.

today was the final party of the summer. in just a week, she'd be starting senior year. it was meant to be the biggest, which is exactly why laci was throwing it. her parties were always top tier. from the size of her house, to the way it was decorated, to the snacks, and of course, to the drinks, laci's parties were never anything less than perfect.

she threw the double doors with a welcoming smile, "well, hello." it was bryce, the boyfriend she'd for over a year. she went in for a hug, but was interrupted at the sound of a groan.

"flirt later!" one of the lacrosse boys whined. the entire team was stood in the heat, waiting to come inside.

with a huff, bryce reluctantly moved to the side, keeping his hold on laci's waist. "hey, lace." "laci b!" and "where's the drinks at?" were all she heard as the team rushed through the wide doorway. one, however, caught her attention as he walked through. he ran a hand through his fluffy hair and gave the girl a kind smile. "hi, laci."

she smiled back, "hey, matt."

matt sturniolo. what can laci beauregard say about him. she could say lots of things. she could say his eyes were enough motivation to get her to give up bacon. or that he'd gotten a few tattoos this summer that made her rethink everything she'd ever known. or that every day up until she met bryce she'd dreamed about the two of them living together in a huge house with twins and a dog. laci could say a lot of things. but she wouldn't, obviously. she's like—deeply and totally in love with her boyfriend.

the reason why laci was so interested in matt was because they never had much opportunity to talk. while matt was the kind to stay away from parties, laci was out partying even if it was a school night. not to mention the parental pressure from laci and bryce's parents. their plan to connect the two richest families in the area was not something laci was dead set on screwing up.

sure, laci knew of matt. but she didn't know him. she never got to. they exchanged a few every now and then, but it always ended in bryce dragging her away. he's got some vendetta against matt because the coach for lacrosse and hockey likes him more. men.

the house quickly became packed, bryce having joined his friends in the backyard setting up the keg and laci in the kitchen with her closest friends. miriam, or as they called her, mia, erica or ricky, and her personal favorite, cassidy or cassie. laci preferred to call her cass.

"lace, whatever is in this fucking drink..." erica's sentence trailed off, the girl having taken another sip.

mia pointed at her girlfriend in agreement. "amen."

cassie laughed loudly, laci jumping at the sudden outburst. "sorry...i just..." she wheezed. "i had a few edibles before i came here, ignore me." she grabbed onto laci and continued laughing.

"oh, shitter..." laci looked down at the girl with furrowed eyebrows and giggled lowly. she too, had taken edibles.

there was a silence, mia deciding to fill it with a fun fact. "did you know that dolphins are just gay sharks?"

cassie and laci fell to the floor laughing, grabbing each other for stability. erica simply side eyed her oh, so clueless girlfriend.

.

about an hour later, and the four girls were still in the kitchen. now, they were all drunk, the laughter never stopping. mia had just finished saying another stupid thing, laci falling down to the floor once again.