Nepeta x karkat "I have always loved you

(From nepeta's pov)
I was looking at my shipping wall to see if I need to update. As I walked I tripped on some box. I looked up to see my otp,me x karkrkitty, I wish he would have red feelings for me.

(Karkat pov)
I was talking to John egderp when nepeta scared me "karkrkitty!" I fell out of my chair and started yelling "what the fuck nepeta." She jumped on me and FELL ASLEEP. Terezi came over she looked jealous. Let me tell you something me and terezi are matesprits
Though sometimes I doubt that.

~time skills for reasons~
(Nepeta's pov)
I went to go see Equius. "Oh...hello" he said. I looked up sad "what is wrong?" "Oh just my ship wasn't furrtastic.."
"Ok nepeta." I walked away and sat in my room thinking to myself. 'He will never love me he likes terezi I'm just a stupid cat ' I started to cry myself to sleep 'another hard day'

~time skip~
Karkitty pov)

I went looking for gamzee but it seems hopeless he was nowhere to be seen.
Gamzee pov)
I lost it I had no more pie or faygo left
I needed the miracles . "I know what to do my friends are miracles. They just need to stay with me! Forever they will have party hahahahahahhahahahahahaha HONK"

Equius pov)
Karkat had come over to me and had ask me to find the highBlood gamzee . Nepeta was "rping " with me I told her to stay in the room so she would stay safe . I found him in a big room whith meany comlims ." HighBlood karkat would like to see you?" " oh but you must stay here and have a party with me forever! He shot a arow at me it hurt and I feel to my knees. He jumped in front of me and snaps the bow. I felt a tear run down my face . He rapped the string around my Neck and choked me. My last thought was that I couldn't help my morail.

Nepeta pov)
I went into the vents Evan though Equius told me not to. I walked a little bit and saw a opening. It had beautiful comlims.I saw gamzee at the top and Equius at the bottom. "What are they doing that seem to be talking" suddenly Equius gets shot and falls to his knees. I started to cry. Then gamzee starts to choke him"no....plz...."

I jump out the vent and landed I though my jacket to the side and start yelling"how dare you." He laughs and I run at him claws ready . I jump and he doges. I run again and he punches me . I jump again and he holds my arm and slide it along his face . He throughs me down and lifts my shirt and and takes my claw and makes a shape in it :0). He walked away and left me for dead

Karkats pov

I get a call from nepeta ."karkrkitty go to room 4-a I need to talk to you"
"OK I WILL MEET YOU THERE"
I hung up and went to the room and to see nepeta bleeding to death. "Nepeta!!" I ran to her and held her in my lap. " Karkat is that you " "yes " She looked up at me and smiled ." Before I die you need to know something". "No you won't die nepeta you will be fine"". I just realized I was crying . " I want you to know my otp." she put her hand on my face."I ship me and you for red feelings." I hugged her." I do to but I thought you deserved better then me." I felt her stop breathing ."I'm sorry nepeta" I kissed her goodbye and walked away to find gamzee.