The beginning

One month ago i was still the innocent 17 year old that wanted to be a doctor so badly but now i dont know if i even want to live anymore. One month ago
I got ready for school and put on my make up on as usually by putting fondation on my pale skin so i don't look so pale in school. I finished getting ready and headed to my school. When i arrived at school i could already see my friends heading towards me after not seeing me for a while. We went to class and continued the school day as usual. After school i said bye to my friends and went home. I saw that my mom was already home even though she usually works her Night Shift on mondays i went inside and was greeted by my mom hugging me ,, look Brianna i have to talk to you about something serious so please sit down'' she looked at me and hugged me tight. ,,Brianna you're adopted im sorry i didn't tell you sooner but i didn't think you were ready sooner. but thats not all the next holidays you will spend time with your real family''

i looked at my mom questioning. I couldn't get a single word out so i ran to my room and locked my door. I knew at the end of the week i will meet my real family and will stay with them for 3 whole weeks. I couldn't believe my mom lied to me all these years i couldn't take it anymore so i just started crying. An hour later i looked at the cold night and suddenly felt a strange connection to the darkness. i have never really felt like this before till now.

At the end of the week

I went home and saw a cab standing outside and my mom and dad crying ,,bri we will miss you so much im so incredibly sorry this all came so fast'' my dad said my mom couldn't get a single word out and just hugged me they both said bye to me and I went Into the cab and the cab driver told me it was a 2 hour drive there so I put some music on and relaxed.

Two hours later

the cab driver told me were there and i went out the cab took my bags and i knocked on the weird looking house. the whole town looked very strange i looked on google while i was in the car and saw that in the town it always rained just like in my old town.

it rained there always too. The door opened and i saw a very jung and beautiful woman open the door she greeted me by giving me a big hug ,,hey Brianna its so nice to finally meet you your dad will be home very soon too i can show you your room if you want'' i followed the woman to my new room.