𝟙𝟠 || Together Now And Forever

Start from the beginning

Hyunjin just sighed as his mom was freaking out looking back and forth between her son and his boyfriend.

Hyunjin:“because you're always busy with work and I was always busy with school, I could find the perfect time to tell you”

Ms.Hwang:“true, what do you major in college, Mr.lee?”

She smiled at him, she found him very handsome and he seems lovely and wanted to know everything about him.

From A to Z.

Minho:“I do Literature”

Ms.Hwang:“hmm interesting, how about you baby, did you decide what you're gonna do?”

She turn to ask her son who was scratching the back of his head.

Hyunjin:“i wanna go to the same college as Minho-hyung so I decided to do economy”

That caught Minho off guard because it was his first time hearing that.

Minho(blushing):“wait, WHAT?! FOR REAL?! But you have the qualities to go further than that”

Hyunjin smiled at him and hold his hand.

Hyunjin:“I don't want to leave you hyung, I'll stay by your side forever and ever”

Ms.Hwang:“aren't you guys the sweetest”

Minho blushed at her statement and did everything to let go his hand from hyunjin's hold but that didn't work because he was caught off guard by something again.

Hyunjin:“excuse us mother, we're going on a date, It's been a long time”

Minho tried to stops his tracks just as both start walking away from his mom.

Minho:“how about your mom? *look back at her* it is rare for you to spend time with your family”

Then Ms.Hwang yelled from behind and said...

Ms.Hwang:“DON'T WORRY MR.LEE, I'M VERY MUCH CLOSE TO HYUNJIN THEN WHAT IT SEEMS SO GO AND ENJOY YOUR DATE BOYS”

And then she went opposite direction.

Hyunjin:“come on hyung, let's go to the acrade”

.

.

.

.

.

Hyunjin brought Minho to the acrade where they used to spend most of their time when both were close friends.

Minho:“this place hasn't changed a bit”

He looked around, there's his favorite games he used to play with Hyunjin and they never change places.

Hyunjin:“it brings back precious memories”

They start rewind all the memories of this place together. Then Minho put his hand on top of one of the games and said...

Minho:“we had played so many games here”

Hyunjin:“I still have that lucky charm you gave me”

He shows him the penguin lucky-charm he got last year and still keep it with him in his pocket.

Minho blushed at that but he didn't stay still and spat back.

Minho(blushing):“all of the kurumi accessories I received from you, I still have them”

He showed him a badge that was attached to his bag.

Hyunjin:“just to think of it, kurumi was the reason we are boyfriends now”

Minho chucked and return to the memory when he lost his kurumi keychain and Hyunjin provoked him for a long time before both start being friends let along becoming boyfriends.

Minho:“yeah, without kurumi we wouldn't be here today... so, what next?”

The graduated senior holds his boyfriend's hand and smiled at him.

Hyunjin:“doesn't matter, as long as I'm with you I can't ask for much more”

Minho(rolled eyes):“tch, still cheesy as ever”

Hyunjin:“i bet you still get flustered by the simplest things”

Hyunjin teased him and he didn't like that.

Minho:“TRY ME! I've matured”

Hyunjin brought Minho close wrapping his long arms around his waist which caused Minho's hands to be fixed on Hyunjin's shoulders.

Hyunjin:“that shirt is showing so much of your neck and it makes me want to mark you so bad so everyone will know that you're taken”

Minho turn into a tomato and pushed the younger away from him looking left and right.

Minho(blushing):“YOU ASKING FOR A DEATH WISH!! What if someone come in like a guard or a worker”

Hyunjin:“I booked this whole place for an hour straight only for us, so we're alone if you know what I mean—OWWWW”

He got a kick from his boyfriend.

Minho(flustered):“YOU P*RVERT!! do not have those dirty thoughts around me”

Hyunjin(chuckling):“here it is, the classic cute blushing Minho-hyung”

He pat his head.

Minho won't lie but he likes being teased and provoked by Hyunjin, when he's around him he can show his hidden self of being soft and caring and that why he loves his boyfriend so much for giving him the opportunity to be himself.

Minho:“I love you, Hwang Hyunjin”

That caught Hyunjin off guard which made him blush and caused him to stop patting his boyfriend's head.

Hyunjin(blushing):“out of the blue?”

Minho(raise his fist):“SAY IT BACK!!”

Hyunjin stood still not saying anything instead he was staring at Minho and being grateful he has a cute beautiful boyfriend.

A minute passed and Minho noticed Hyunjin didn't say anything and was staring at him instead so he kicked his knees again.

Hyunjin:“ouch— it hurts *laughing* okay okay, I love you too Lee Minho”

Minho:“that more how I like it”

He smiled in victory and pleased to hear those words from Hyunjin's mouth again.

Hyunjin(pout):“you're meanie and a bully”

Minho:“it weird, I feel like it was just yesterday when I target you as my toy but here we are now, saying 'I love you' to each other”

Hyunjin:“yeah...destiny's weird”

Just after seconds they start laughing showing both of their beautiful smiles and letting out a honey-sound laughs.

Then the camera focus starts filming up to the sky and slowly...

the image start fading out.

𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕