-III|| the way you make me feel-

Song: the way you make me feel by Michael Jackson

NO ONE CAN TELL ME THAT THIS ISN'T A GOOD SONG! and it's one of my favs songs made by MJ
and the tigger warnings will be wrote down when it starts rwar

Soryy I needed so long for that chap
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PoV 'oBiE:
(not funny sorry- SHORT)

As I woke up, I first felt some weight my chest and some weight on it, too. I looked at my chest, seeing Pavitr (THE GUY WHOO) laying on me and cuddling into the crook of my neck. I swear I didn't want to but I sadly had to. I carefully put Pavitr on the other bed side and got up. As I went through the bedroom door Miles and Gwen were gone and there was a note, that said: >We're at our dorms, Gwen & Miles.<
I went into the bathroom and got into the shower (hehehe).

PoV Paviiii~:

As I woke up the bed was empty, sad. As i got up and went into the kitchen I heard the shower. I at first had the thought of going in there, but something held me back (kidding Hobie was done showering). As I heard the door open I turned to see Hobie only in jogging trousers (no shirt) and I was stunned. "Yer like whatcha see, aye?" He said (yes I changed my mind) I walked up to him and nodded lightly. I saw the scars on his chest (he's trans, yes buuuuutttt Hobie has a dick and he can... I hate the word sm, CUM (🥲🙏🏼)so yea) and felt my hand wandering up there to touch it.
That's why he didn't answer Gwen's question....

-later cuz I'm an ass-

We sat on the couch and watched a movie with Daniel Radcliffe (not "Harry Potter" but "now you see me 2") I always peeked at some oppertunity (?) at Hobie but he often caught me. I was peeking right now, admiring his skinny but muscular body (FYI still no shirt)
"A'ight, why yer keep starin'?" Hobie asked and stopped the movie, looking straight at me. "I-I.. just- you look.." I studdered. "I look, wha'?"
"Handsome and... hot ffs. There you go!" I said, looking down. I felt that the space on the couch where I sat, now went heavy next to me. As I looked up I already felt lips on mine . I was suprised at first but then I melted into it fast.

(I GOT NO DAMN IDEA HOW I SHOULD DO THE SMUT ARGH! I HAVEN'T WRITTEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT IN A LONG TIME, SO I JUST DO A JERKING OFF THING FIRST)

I got on Hobie's lap and our kissing became a make-out. Hobie soon went down on my neck and started biting and sucking it, which got some sounds out of me. I covered my mouth but Hobie said, "Don', it's cute~" So I put my hand down and Hobie's hands wandered down to/in my pants(help?-).

-3rd person PoV(?):

Hobie had his hands around Pavitr's dick and started to move it up and down slowly (I wanna stop that scene but I won't unless it'll be to much). Pav started whimpering more and moved in sync with the hand moving even as Hobie went faster. The tan skinned boy was about to hit his limit as the taller stopped. "H-huh?" - "Sorry, pumpkin but Igotta bounce to practice, so don' do anythin' before I come back. Got it?" said Hobie getting up while Pav sat on the couch. "Yes, sir."

"A'ight, bye then." With that Hobie took his guitar and went to band practice.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyooo I'm back my dearies!!

I won't do smut until I figure out how to that again because I forgot it kind of- 

sorry it took so long to write this but I honestly forgot about all this here and started smth new the new thing will be published at some point. Good omes one shots cuz I'm fucking obsessed but I will continue this here too. I promise!