1. Life is Sarcastic ✔️

I was sat up high in an overgrown tree waiting when I heard shouting bellowing down the street after someone. I looked out towards the road and saw someone running  towards the tree I was sat in. I threw my hand down to help them up so they wouldn't be found, the person tugged at my hand a little and I pulled them up. Frank sat opposite me panting from running down the street,

"What the hell was the about?" I asked worryingly,

"Jamia, she thinks I'm cheating on her because when I told her I wasn't able to hang out with her, she freaked out because I'm hanging out with you so she now thinks I'm cheating on her, with you!" He yelled but at a minimum volume so he wouldn't be found, Jamia is his current girlfriend who is or was probably the nicest because she accepted Frank and I hanging out for a little while until she noticed how often it was.

"Isn't that the case with all your girlfriends, they think your cheating on them. Also that's crazy just because we're best friends doesn't mean we're dating!" I yelled back,

"Stop talking like that about those ..... Sluts. Maybe because we spend to much time together and people think it's weird a boy practically living in his best friends house, who happens to be a girl by the way!" This time he yelled loudly and made me flinch,

"Okay, fine! Then I guess I won't hang around with you anymore if you feel like you don't want me to!"I shouted right in his face and jumped out of the tree before letting Frank say anything else to me.

I fell on my ankle wrong so running home was painful, my house is 2 blocks away from the tree we were in and with the pain in my foot was getting worse but I had to keep moving fast incase Frank was chasing me to try calm me down but I wasn't in the mood to talk to him.

Frank wouldn't say things like that, especially to me. Why would he say that he didn't want to be around me anymore even though we had been friends for over 10 years. But I guess if it's time to stop being friends then I guess that's just how it goes...

School isn't on for another 5 weeks I don't know why because I don't listen to the teachers really. It's been 4 days since Frank said he didn't want to be my friend anymore and yesterday I think he forgot and started to knock on my window, he does this by climbing all the little ledges on the side of my house to my window then I usually open it for him but instead I just closed the blind. I lost my phone in my room a few days ago so I don't know if I have any messages or missed calls. I think I'm going to try and forget about everything that happened this weekend and just look for my phone.