"Sure.. lets have some fun.." u said as u suddenly starts imagining sanzu with wings. "Woah sanzu, u have pretty wings like a butterfly.. can u fly?" U spew out some nonsense as the others were making fun of sanzu. 'Did they put something inside that wine..?' U thought as u looked at ran. He was gently caressing ur shoulder as he looked at you with a seductive smile.

'I wonder what would happen if i kiss ran on the lips.. would izana be jealous..?' You thought as u were so close to laughing at the thought of izana being jealous. 'Hah.. why would he be jealous? He dumped me years ago so hes probably over me.. i really am delusional.' U thought as u stared at ran's lips.

Ran who noticed what u were staring at smirked. 'I wonder what she taste like..' ran thought before leaning in to you. Suddenly a sound of glass shattering was heard as u immediately looked at the direction of the sound which caused ran to have a kiss with ur long and silky hair.

U looked over at where the sound was coming from and it was from the one and only, Izana Kurokawa. He was staring no he was glaring daggers right at you and ran. You then noticed the broken glass on his hands as u realized that he broke the glass which also resulted to him injuring his hand. His hand was a bloody mess with all that glasses.

You wanted to help him but kakucho beats u to it. He walked over to izana as he called the waiters to clean the mess up and to also treat izana's injured hand. 'How did he even break that glass..' u thought as u looked sanzu who was dead asleep on the table. The sight of him sleeping was random. Although he looked gorgeous even when hes sleeping. I guess those scars on between his mouth makes him even more handsome. Wonder where and how he got them.

The others continued talking while izana got his hand treated with some bandages. You were worried for him but did not show it. "Where will she be staying?" A deep voice said which belonged to izana. "Ah, she'll be staying with us. Since sir legis left her to our care for his business trip." Rindou calmly replied.

You could only stay quiet as u didnt even know what to say. You were now completely awake and sane after witnessing izana hurting himself. It was not normal since izana was usually never clumsy.

You then continued drinking up the wine as ran kept on pouring u more and more wine to the point u fell asleep.

The others were quiet to see u sleeping. They didnt really say anything aside from leaving some comments about how gorgeous u look even when you're unconscious.

Izana was fighting the urge to carry you on his arm and bring u to his penthouse but that would only make u scared and terrified of him which he obviously does not want.

Izana kept calm as he found himself smiling while also staring at you. 'I want her to be in my arms again..'

Izana was busy admiring ur sleeping face when suddenly rindou stood from his seat. He  gently tried waking u up from ur slumber but u were dead asleep.

He then carried u bridal style. "I'll go and take lady y/n back home since it seems she is exhausted and needs to rest."

"Hah? Who gave u permission to do that.?" Izana who was smiling but now turned to a annoyed expression. He was clearly not happy with rindou carryinh his beloved.

"I was assigned by sir legis himself to become lady y/n's personal bodyguard so it is my duty to take care of her."

Most of the executives were shock to see rindou acting all mighty towards izana. They even had some thoughts about rindou having some sexual feelings for you.