That’s what Irene receives when Greggy gets jealous, a cold and silent treatment.

Greggy continues to drive even if his stomach growls because he’s hungry already. Irene bit her lips while she’s feeding Hira, as she watches Greggy driving.

After minutes of driving, they finally arrived in San Juan. Greggy and the kids went to their room to take a rest for later. Irene, on the other hand, went to the kitchen to see what food they had for her and Greggy to eat.

“Manang may pagkain pa?” Irene asked the maid.

“Marami, nasa dining area. Nag-order ang ate mo eh.” The maid answered.

Irene then went to their room.

“Da? Eat tayo… mamaya ka na matulog.” She uttered softly as she caressed his face. Greggy is already sleeping with their children. He opened his eyes and didn’t mind her as he continued to sleep.

“Da? Your stomach is growling na po, let’s eat? Dalhin ko na lang dito yung food?” Irene asked him again.

“Eat with Larry instead." Greggy whispered.

She heaved a sigh and went down to eat since she was also hungry already.
…..

Night came, and everyone was already at the dining table to eat. Still, Greggy does not mind Irene. Everyone around them can sense that there is something wrong with the two.

“Ano? Inom tayo mamaya ha.” Bong uttered as he wiped his mouth with a napkin.

“Anong inom? Ikaw gawin kong alak diyan eh.” Imee said, narrowing her eyes to his brother. They all laughed.

“Iinom lang naman, minsan lang kami magsama ng mga bayaw ko.” Bong said.

“Let them, Imee. Nandito naman sila sa bahay.” Imelda uttered. Imee rolled her eyes as Mark smirked.

Irene was looking at Greggy.

“Greggy, inom tayo ha?” Mark uttered.

“Oo, no problem.” Greggy chuckled.

“Maglalasing pa yata…” Irene thought.

“Mommy, Dada... Magsleep po ako sa room niyo mamaya.” Hira said while munching her food.

“Why baby? Abu said, your room is ready na.” Imee asked. Hira pouted.

“Kasi sabi ni Kuya may monster under my bed later.” She answered, looking at her brothers. Irene raised her brow to her sons.

“You did?”

“Hehe! We’re just joking lang kaya.” Alfy said, trying to be cute. Imelda laughed.

“Naughty boys, no treets for the two of you later.”

......

After dinner, the boys set their table in the garden where they planned to drink. Imee, Liza, and Irene were busy with their children. Imelda is in her room, sleeping already.

While drinking, the boys talk about stuff other than business. They were all laughing when a crying Hira ran to her father.

“Why are you crying, little girl?” Mark asked. Irene went there running, too.

“Dada, I don’t want to sleep without you po.” She hiccups.

“Why?” Greggy softly asked as he caressed her back.

“Kasi may monster hindi mafight ni mommy. Ikaw kasi big ka.” She answered.  Bong and Mark laughed.

“Sige na bayaw, kami na dito.” Bong uttered.

“Say good night na to your titos, anak.” A little tipsy- Greggy said as he carried his daughter.

“Night, night tito.” Hira said, weaving her hand.

“Good night, sleep well,  Hiraya.” The two answered. Greggy and Irene then went upstairs to sleep.

“Sa middle po ako magsleep.” Hira said in her sleepy voice.

“Sure baby, sleep na…” Irene uttered.

She went to the bathroom to get Greggy some clothes and a wet cloth to wipe Greggy. She broke down in tears there thinking how Greggy avoided her.

Hira immediately fell asleep in her dad’s arm.

Greggy, on the other hand, closed his eyes while waiting for Irene. He, of course, doesn’t want to end this day without them being okay.

Irene sat down beside him and started unbuttoning his shirt to wipe his body and face with a wet cloth.

“Sungit…” she muttered while sniffing.

She wiped her tears. He can hear her sniff while his eyes are closed.

“Siya ‘tong may kasalanan, siya pa umiiyak.” He thought.

She didn’t have the chance to change his clothes since she didn’t want to disturb his sleep. She was about to stand up when Greggy pulled her for a hug.

“Da? Sorry…” Irene whispered and buried her face on his neck.

“Sleep na, ‘my. Tomorrow mo na ayusin ‘yan.” Greggy softly said.

Irene positioned herself to hug Greggy properly without disturbing Hira on the other side.

“Galit ka pa, da? Sorry…” Irene asked and looked at Greggy.

“No na, stop crying, I can’t wipe your tears kasi magigising si Hira.” Irene kissed his lips.

“Sorry da, sorry… I didn’t know.” She said repeatedly while kissing his cheeks.

“Mhhmm... apology accepted na ‘my.” Greggy gently removed Hira on his left arm to hug Irene.

He wiped her tears and kissed her head.

“Sleep na. Good night.”

“Good night, da. I love you…” she whispered, hugging him.

Meanwhile…

Hiraya woke up in the middle of the night when she didn’t feel her mom on the other side. She stood up only to see her parents hugging each other while sleeping.

“Dada!!!” she cried and forced herself to go in the middle. The two woke up.

“Sabi ako sa middle, monster might get me nga kasi!” Hira madly said.

Irene and Greggy laughed as they put Hira in the middle.

“Sorry po…” Greggy wiped her tears. Irene placed Hira on her arm as Greggy hugged them both.

"Ayan, the monster won’t get you, na. Continue sleeping na, Hiraya.” She whispered and kissed her forehead.
___
end…

- Requested