That white bunny went in a direction. There was a small tunnel. That bunny entered that small tunnel.

That bunny came out of the tunnel. It was now in a place where everything had orange color....the grass, the trees, the flowers, water....everything had orange color.

In the middle of that place, an elder lady was standing. The bunny went towards that lady.

The bunny said, "Grandmaster! Wei Wuxian....he...".

"he's alright", the elder lady said interrupting the bunny.

The bunny shockingly looked at that elder lady asking, "How can you say he's ok? Hes under the effect of black magic. Even i cant go near him. I tried to go near to him today but.... I couldn't reach him. I get electric shock when i go near him. What is all this?"

The elder lady smiled saying, "You dont understand all these. If you hadn't left Immortal world that day...
You would have more knowledge".

The bunny looked down saying, "but... I wanted to go to him. I loved him dearly. Im sorry".

The elder lady said, "Now there's no use. Leave all this. Let me tell you.... That evil witch Xiao Rong had done a great job by possessing wei Wuxian".

The bunny shockingly looked at the elder lady saying, "How could you say that? Its harmful for him. Tell me a way to help him. I cant see him in pain".

The elder lady smiled saying, "Silly girl... Oh.. I mean bunny! You didnt get my point. I mean to say that.... Xiao Rong had done a great job since by doing so...she has cracked the seal that I sealed in Wuxian's childhood. And on the day of lunar eclipse that seal will totally break and....that will be the last day for Xiao Rong ".

The bunny said," That seal?... Woah.... That's great. I almost forgot about that. Now my son is capable of using that power. Im sure he'll win".

The elder lady smiled saying, "yes. I can't wait to see my grandchild in his true grown up form. At that time he was not capable of controlling so much power but now he is capable. That Xiao Rong can't completely control my grandchild".

The bunny smiled.

(maybe.... You have understood who these two are, am i right?🤭)

---------

Wei Wuxian was standing in a dark room. Xiao Rong was already in that room.....waiting for wei wuxian.

The black soul came out of wei Ying's body. After the black soul left wei Ying's body, Wei ying lost his consciousness.

The black soul said, "My lady! Everything went smoothly but.....".

Xiao Rong, "But what?"

Black soul, "Lan Xichen was observing wei wuxian. I guess....he has found wei Wuxian's behavior suspicious".

Xiao Rong said clenching her fists, "That lan fucking Xichen! Why is he like this? Ill kill him first out of all the lans. Ill take out his heart and will keep it with myself. He dared to reject me".

(another mystery 😅 don't know what else will come in my mind. Let's go with the flow. My mind is unpredictable. Don't know what else is cooking in there 🤭).

Xiao Rong was very angry. Black smoke was surrounding her

Black soul, "My lady! You ok?"

Xiao Rong tried to calm herself.

Xiao Rong, "Go back".

The black soul bowed and then again possessed Wei Ying.

Wei Ying opened his eyes. He got up from the ground.

Xiao Rong said, "Act like wei wuxian completely. Dont let that Lan Xichen know anything. He's very sharp minded. Act normal".

Wei Ying nodded. He bowed to Xiao Rong and then left from there through the black hole.

Xiao Rong sighed. She was thinking about the time she spent with lan Xichen.

----------

Wangji was in jingshi. He was waiting for wei ying. After sometime, the door to jingshi opened and wei ying entered. Wei ying glanced at wangji. He ignored wangji and went straight to the bathroom.

Wangji wanted to talk to wei wuxian. He heard the bathroom door opening amd then closing....means Wei Wuxian has entered. Wangji thought about waiting for a bit more.

---------

After sometime, wei ying came out of the bathroom. He saw wangji still sitting in the same position. Wei ying again ignored wangji.

Wei Ying kept his flute on the side table. He was in his inner robes.

Wangji came towards wei ying. He tried to hold wei Ying's hand but wei ying hurriedly retreated his hand.

Wei Ying asked, "Second prince Lan! What are you doing?"

Wangji didn't liked the way wei ying called him.

Wangji asked, "Wuxian! You ok? Is there any problem? Are you feeling pain anywhere? You said you got hurt while fighting with the dead army. Wuxian! I told you not to go but you didnt listened to me. Dont be so reckless again. I was worried about you".

Wei Ying was coldly looking at wangji. If it was previous wei ying he'd have smiled brightly and started teasing wangji but this wei wuxian didn't reacted much.

Wei Ying said, "Im fine second prince lan. I wont be reckless again. Im going to sleep now", saying this wei ying walked past wangji.

Wei Ying looked at the bed. He sighed and lied on the bed. Wei ying thought that 'tomorrow he'd tell the servants to bring another bed to jingshi because he didn't wanted to stay close to wangji. He didn't wanted wangji to know something that he shouldn't know'.

Wei Ying closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

Wangji was still standing there. He couldn't believe this is the same wei wuxian who used to live with him. But wangji also sided his thoughts thinking 'wei ying will be back to normal in few days'.

Wangji then removed his outer layers. He was now only in his inner robes. He came towards the bed. He lied on the bed beside Wei ying. Wangji closed his eyes. He didn't talked more with wei ying.

After sometime, they both slept.

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading....

Do vote and comment.....

Thanks for your love and support....

Love ya all, my marshmallows.....