Mirror

The weekend had gone and past with two more notches in your belt. Monday had come and it was back to regular hours at the building.

You sat in a conference room, trying to will yourself to stay awake during your hour and half long meeting with the rest of staff. You tiredly fiddled with your pen, leaning back into the chair. "Has the editing team started on the Jeju videos yet?" Your department head asked "Yes, I checked in this morning and everything seems to be going smoothly. Shouldn't be too long until they're ready." You sat up straight, slightly pressing your legs together at the memories of Jeju. "What about their upcoming shows in Japan, have the flights been booked?" You placed your pen down and gulped, remembering your last flight "Yes, both departure and returns are in order." Was he trying to torture you? "How are the boys managing with the schedule?" "Fine, sir. They've adjusted nicely, they'll be in top conditions for their comeback." You smiled to which your boss smiled back.

At last you were at the freedom of your office, you plopped into your chair. Your eyes drifted around before reaching one of the picture frames on your desk. It was a polaroid of you and Jisung from a movie night you had at his apartment. Snuggled in Pj's surrounded by pillows and covered by a blanket, Jisung had dragged an annoyed Minho out of his room to take a photo of you two.

Suddenly you were filled with sadness, you remembered the last words you and Jisung exchanged. You never thought he could be so cruel... Your eyes welled up with tears. You reached forward and picked up the frame, once so happy and carefree... now filled with hatred and disappointment. You hadn't cried since he left you until this moment. Tears began to fall onto the frame, you missed him. You missed the carefree days you spent with him, laughing and playing. You inhaled deeply, wiping the tears from the glass before opening a drawer and putting it inside.

Slumping back into your chair, weakly spun around to see the view from your window. The morning was brisk but the sun was beating through. You lost yourself in thought while watching the traffic below.

Knock knock.

You spun your chair back around, quickly wiping your wet face. "Come in." The door opened and Minho entered with a smile plastered on his face "What is it?" Your brows scrunched. His smile faded a bit as he approached and noticed the redness on your cheeks and under your eyes. "Were you crying?" He sat down on one the chairs in front of your desk. "What do you need?" You completely avoided the question "Miss him, huh?" Minho huffed, you stayed completely silent and avoiding eye contact. "He misses you too." You turned your head in surprise "What are you talking about?" "He still loves you, (y/n). He's just an idiot sometimes." You rolled your eyes "You should've heard what he said to me yesterday. He hates me... In all honesty, I kind of hate me too." Your mind was frazzled "Before or after Seungmin?" Your eyelids became nonexistent, looking at Minho completely shocked "How-"

"Long story but don't panic, it's not a big deal. It's good, even!" Minho regained his smile "I slept with my ex's best friends, that's not good and it is a big deal!" Your expression became angry "You need to keep going." Minho suddenly became serious. "Huh..?" You choked "There's only Hyunjin and Felix right?" Minho ignored your confused state "Do them." He ordered "Are you crazy?" You cracked "You have to be crazy." Minho leaned forward, putting his hands on your desk "Do you or do you not want Jisung back?" Your heart felt constricted "What?" "Answer the question." He stood up and made his way around, you turned your chair to the side as he approached, facing him.

He leaned forward, putting his hands on either side of the armrests. "Answer me." His face drew near to yours, his aura becoming dominant and demanding obedience. "yes." Your voice was small, closer to a whisper. Minho smirked at your submission. "Then do exactly as I say." Your heart was knocking against your ribs, "You have to fuck Hyunjin and Felix. I'll take care of the rest." He was confident and relaxed, somehow his crazy plan put you at ease. You did miss Jisung, you still loved him. You didn't want him to leave you. You softly pushed Minho off "Fine." He steadily backed up and sat back down in his original chair. "Hyunjin is in rehearsal room. Go." You scoffed as Minho flexed his brows up and down. He was serious. "Better sooner than later." He stated. You stood up shaking your head "Crazy bastard." You muttered jokingly as you left your office.