I Stole Her From Him

J Hope urgently says, "We have to do something, now!'

Namjoon replies, "Yeah, and now we know why he forced Jinah out, he was trying to save her."

"DAMN!" Shouts Jungkook, "Let's go right now!"

"It's too late to do anything now. It's dark outside. Let's go in the morning after dance practice." says Taehyung.

J Hope nods in agreement, "He's right, let's go after dance practice tomorrow. We really need to get this new choreography down."

Jungkook is very concerned, "Shouldn't we tell someone and show them the notes."

"Let's try to keep this between us so it won't go public. If we let the company know then you all know what will happen." Namjoon says in leader mode.

The next day after dance practice the guys head out for the apartment. Jin went with Yoongi back to the house. Jin wanted to start prepping for their next meal and Yoongi said he had some work to do. So the others rode together to the apartment. Taehyung remembered the gate code from the paper he found.

The boys show up at the apartment and the door is partially open, cautiously they enter, J Hope and Namjoon in the lead.

A man turns towards them, "Are you looking for an apartment to rent?" He is stacking boxes.

"No. We are looking for the person who lives here." Says J Hope.

"She's moved out, and couldn't pay her rent."

Namjoon thinking the man must be the landlord emptying the apartment asks, "Do you have an address of where she moved to?"

"Yeah, sure." He grabs a piece of paper and a pen, writing down the information. He folds it and hands it to J Hope. "Here, does she owe you money too?"

Jimin says, "No, we are just checking on her."

"Are you the landlord?" asks Namjoon.

"Uhuh. Hey, I recognize you now. You're friends of Yoongi aren't you?"

Frowning at the man Namjoon asks, "How do you know Yoongi?"

He grins evilly, "I stole her from him, but if you want her," he waves at the paper he gave J Hope, "There's her new address, help yourself."

He turns back to stacking boxes near the door. Seeing that they aren't leaving he says, "What are you hanging around for? Leave or help me move this stuff out. I have to have this place empty by noon tomorrow or that fucker of a landlord will want another month's rent." 'This was mine, all mine! Damn, my father taking this building from me!'

They start their way around the boxes to leave when Jimin notices a little stuffed cat on the floor. He picks it up, "I think you dropped this."

The man snatches it looking it over for any value, "Naw, it's worthless just like her and the brat. You can keep it."

He hands it back to Jimin and out of reflex, he grabs it. It is very cute and shouldn't be thrown away, so Jimin decides to keep it. It reminded him of his hyung anyway. He smiles as he holds it in his arms.

As they leave the apartment J Hope puts the slip of paper in his pocket so he won't lose it.

When they get home, Yoongi is sitting in the living room typing away on his laptop. He looks at the others when they come in, "Where'd you guys go?" He gets up to grab the paper coming out of the printer and sits back down with his laptop.

"We, um, we were out for a bit," says J Hope as they try to come up with a reason without actually lying to him.

Jimin still holding the plushy cat plops down on the couch beside Yoongi. "What ya doing hyung?" He looks at the screen and Yoongi quickly closes it.

Suddenly Yoongi snatches the cat from Jimin's arms. Almost dumping his laptop on the floor he stands yelling at Jimin, "Where the hell did you get this!?"

He doesn't wait for an answer as he shoves the paper from the printer in his pocket and runs for the door holding the toy cat.

Namjoon calls after him, "Where are you going?"

Yoongi yells, "Nonya."

Taehyung looks at Namjoon, "Where's Nonya?"

Jungkook says, "It's slang for 'none of your business."

"Ohh." is all Taehyung says as he watches the front close behind Yoongi.

Jin comes out of the kitchen wearing his WWH Chef apron and holding a wooden spoon, "What's with all the yelling?"

Taehyung starts to fill Jin in on all the notes he found as they follow him to his room. He hands them to Jin.

Jin starts reading them, "Are you kidding me! This is outrageous. I'm calling Jinah."

Namjoon stops him, "Wait. Let's not bring her into this yet. She is suffering enough thinking Yoongi broke up with her."

During the conversation with Jin, J Hope remembered the folded piece of paper in his pocket. He looks at the slip of paper and his eyes widen in shock and he presses his lips together to keep from yelling. The handwriting on the paper is the same as almost every note written threatening Yoongi and Jinah, except for three.

The man at the apartment is the one making the threats! He doesn't disclose this information yet to the others.