Regulus snatched his tie from James. "You and Sirius look homeless when wearing your ties. There's no way I'm letting you do mine!" They burst out laughing, and Regulus didn't want it to end.

"Regulus, can you wear the invisibility cloak as we walk out? I have to lead, and I want to stay near you," James asked hesitantly. Regulus instantly knew why he was worried. James knew Regulus didn't like to be hidden, but it was mostly because of Regulus they were still a secret.

"Of course, Jamie. I'll be right behind you." Regulus smiled, and James relaxed. He watched as James slipped on his Gryffindor cloak, and Regulus grabbed the invisibility cloak.

"Stay close," James whispered before opening the dormitory door. Regulus slipped out behind him, completely invisible. Regulus followed as James walked around the school. He watched as James waved at people in the halls, and he noticed how James' eyes always floated back his direction when he looked to the side. He knew he had nothing to worry about when Lily passed them, and James' eyes were in his direction as he waved to the red head. He followed James as they began walking the path to Hogsmeade. He walked up to James' side before whispering, "You know people will notice us here?" He got a smile in return.

"Of course, that's why we're just passing through. We're going to use a fireplace in Hogshead to get somewhere." He saw the smile on James' face, and he went with it. He placed his hand on James' arm, through the fabric as they walked, and he watched the smile stay put.

Eventually, James was pulling him into a fireplace, and he yelled an unfamiliar name. He fell out, and he was completely visible. "Nice landing, Babe," James joked, holding out his hand. Regulus took it, and he dusted himself off. James quickly shrunk his cloak and the invisibility cloak. "Come on," James said softly as he gently tugged Regulus' hand. Regulus was kind of surprised when James didn't let go. They stepped out of a building, and they were on muggle streets. He waited for James to disconnect their hands, but he didn't. Regulus smiled.

They walked hand in hand for a few minutes before James slowed in front of a newer looking building. "We're here, Love. I stayed up after you fell asleep, and I looked into fancy muggle restaurants. I had some maps of muggle London from my mum. I think this one was the correct thing you had imagined." Regulus felt his heart explode in his chest. James really just did this, just because he liked the idea of it?

"Thank you," Regulus whispered, and James led him inside. Regulus watched silently as James talked to the waitress. He smiled as James held up their interlocked hands, and she nodded quickly. She led them to the corner of the restaurant, and she quickly handed them their menus.

"They have a photo booth upstairs near the bar. I thought it might be nice to have something to remember," James stated as they looked at the food options. Regulus felt butterflies flutter around his stomach.

"I love you, Jamie," Regulus muttered. His face flushed as James let out a small laugh.

"I love you more, Regulus." They ate quickly, and Regulus loved the food. They laughed slightly too loud, and they held their hands locked across the table. They had strangers staring more often than not, but Regulus couldn't bring himself to care. Eventually, they finished their food, and Regulus was already out of his seat.

"Show me the booth thingy, James," Regulus asked excitedly. He let himself relax more and more the longer they went uninterrupted.

"Come on," James smiled. They passed the bar, and they hopped in the small booth. Regulus laughed when his and James' faces appeared on a small screen. James laughed with him as the counter ticked down. When it started again, James pressed a kiss into Regulus' cheek, and Regulus' face lit up with a pink blush. Regulus grabbed James by his tie, and he connected their lips for the last countdown. Regulus smiled as James slipped in another paper. Regulus wasn't sure what it was, but the countdown went off again. Regulus pressed a kiss to James forehead, and James wrapped his arms around Regulus. Regulus smiled against James' head. Then James tickled Regulus, and Regulus all but screamed. He saw another picture go off as he laughed. He stuck his face in James' shoulder for the last one. He heard James chuckle then leaned away. He looked up to see James reaching outside the booth. He came back with small strips of paper in his hand. He held them out, and Regulus took out. He saw a picture of them laughing lightly together and a picture of James kissing his red check then, lastly, a photo of  Regulus holding James' tie as they kissed. The other strip had a picture of Regulus smiling against James' head, with James' head in his neck. Then a photo showed Regulus with a wide open smile, and James sporting a smirk, reaching over, tickling him. Lastly, there was a photo where Regulus had his head shoved in James' neck, and James had a soft smile on his face.