"And what if he still doesn't come even after you threatened him?" I asked her. "He's not that stupid so I think he knows that he needs to come to the house today or else it's not going to be pleasant because I'm not playing with nobody when it comes to you and my niece." she said to me.

"Desi is right so he knows what is good for him so I believe he will be at the house." Dani said to him. "I hope you both are right." I said to them. And then some group of girls came up to us.

"Ddot right?" one of them asked me. "Why?" I asked her. "You got our friend jumped at your gender reveal and you were wrong for that." she said to me. "Who the fuck even are y'all?" Dani asked them.

"I'm Sarah that's Kate and this is Alexis we are Alabama's." Sarah said to us. "If you came to defend her honor you might as well leave us the fuck alone because don't nobody got time for that shit." I said to her. "We want to fight all three of y'all because of what happened to Alabama." Alexis said to us.

"One your friend should of never spit on our brother so she got what she deserved and y'all saying y'all want to fight all three of us when we not going to let any of you even lift a finger towards Ddot since he's pregnant." Desi said to them. "We don't give about him being pregnant so like we said we want to fight." Alexis said to us.

"Okay come back to us in five months my daughter will be here by then so if by the end of them five months y'all still want to fight then we can very much fight." I said to them. "What do we look like waiting five months just to fight you?" Kate asked me.

"For starters you can be a smart bitch that's not in jail or you can be a dumb bitch that will be in jail because trust and believe if you touch me while I'm pregnant I'll be like your friend and call the cops." I said to her as I started eating my food again because these bitches are a waste of space.

"So what's it going to be?" Dani asked them. "Fine then we will see you in five months." Alexis said to us and then her and her friend group walked way. "Did Alabama really send her friends to try and fight her battles?" Desi asked us.

"That's what it looks like but don't worry because when I see her she don't go to worry about getting jumped because I'm just going to beat her ass again by myself because she is just weird." Dani said to us. "She been weird honestly but I don't want to talk about her anymore so we can just eat so I can get this talk over with DD later." I said to them.

And that's exactly what we did was just eat until we were ready to go. But in the back of mind the only thought I kept having was how is this talk with DD really going to go.
————————————————————————-
At Ddot's House

"Mami I'm fine it's just a talk." I said to my mom who was currently in my room. "It's more than just a talk and you know that." she said to me and I didn't say anything. "Darrian this talk is going to be hard for you so why won't you say that?" she asked me.

"Because I never thought I would have this talk with DD like when we were together he never said the stuff he says to me but now it's different." I said to her. "He's hurt so that's why." she said to me and I rolled my eyes.

"He's only hurt because I'm with Mabu which he thinks is a betrayal from both of us and even more hurt now that he got jumped by JJ and Tre." I said to him. "Have you ever thought to ask him why he cheated?" she asked me.

"Why would I do that he cheated so I don't need an explanation on why." I said to her. "I think you do because if you didn't you wouldn't be this mad at him even with all the things he said your not even mad about that you're just still mad at the fact that he cheated on you." she said to me.

"We were good mami and then he just cheated." I said to her. "I know he did but Ddot ask him why he cheated because I really feel like that's what you need to most closure on." she said to me. "I'll think about it." I said to her.